Thank you Rick Perry!

• shanm
  • 05-26-2015, 03:33 PM
Per your cite, shamman, "a 'pro-verb' is a word or phrase that stands in place of a 'verb'", shamman; 'ALSO' IS THE WORD HILLBILLY you still have not identified the "verb" 'LAUGHING' IS THE VERB HILLBILLY that is being supplanted by your so-called "pro-verb", shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sorry hill-billy, no matter how many times you repeat it, nothing will make it true.

Yes it is an adverb, hill-billy! finally some progress. YOU used it as a pro-verb! See below:

The ladies laugh at yours also, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When you said "they laugh at yours also" you were using "also" as a pro-verb for the ladies laughing at your tiny wee-wee.

Example: Clean your room. I don't want to.

Here "to" is the pro-verb used to define the act of cleaning the room

Get it now, illiterate hill-billy? Originally Posted by shanm
Sorry hill-billy, no matter how many times you repeat it, nothing will make it true. Originally Posted by shanm
You've repeatedly demonstrated that you're an illiterate, fucking moron, shamman, and that's the "truth".
  • shanm
  • 05-26-2015, 04:03 PM
You've repeatedly demonstrated that you're an illiterate, fucking moron, shamman, and that's the "truth". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lmao. Might I be the first ever to have IBmoron rage-quit in a patheitc meltdown!

I think I'll give up on his puerile repetition loooong before that happens though. But hey, this will forever go down in the annals of HILLBILLY HISTORY

The ladies laugh at yours also, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I B moron Originally Posted by shanm
U B a moron, shamman. You can't tell the difference between a "pro-verb" and a "pronoun", shamman, and your illiterate ass can't tell the difference between an "adverb" and a "pro-verb".

U B a moron, shamman. You can't tell the difference between a "pro-verb" and a "pronoun", shamman, and your illiterate ass can't tell the difference between an "adverb" and a "pro-verb".

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You don't know the difference between Junction City telephone poles and ones in Chicago, Odumbo's hometown, where you live.
You don't know the difference between Junction City telephone poles and ones in Chicago, Odumbo's hometown, where you live. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And you're just stupid enough to be concerned about that difference, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
And you're just stupid enough to be concerned about that difference, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Like when I started a thread and made a comment two minutes minute apart and you were fascinated by that for days? Like that kind of stupid, dicken chick?

You don't know the difference between a telephone pole in Junction City and a telephone pole up your ass, you cum-guzzling queen.
Like when I started a thread and made a comment two minutes minute apart and you were fascinated by that for days? Like that kind of stupid, dicken chick?

You don't know the difference between a telephone pole in Junction City and a telephone pole up your ass, you cum-guzzling queen.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're stuttering, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you're really stupid to be so concerned about differences in telephone poles, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
THANK RICK PERRY for this too, Ozombies... http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...s/#more-101411

*Updates* BREAKING: The Hanen Injunction Upheld in 5th Circuit Court of Appeals – *Update* Full Outline…
Posted on May 26, 2015 by sundance

Texas Judge Hanen previously blocked Obama’s unconstitutional “Executive Action on immigration” which expanded deferred deportation and granted employment status for illegal aliens. The DOJ appealed the injunction to the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals. Today Hanen’s injunction was upheld by the appellate court, the DOJ lost.

• DSK
  • 05-26-2015, 06:23 PM
You don't know the difference between Junction City telephone poles and ones in Chicago, Odumbo's hometown, where you live. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Are you referring to the President as Odumbo?
THANK RICK PERRY for this too, Ozombies... http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...s/#more-101411

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Glad to see woomby and shimmy's hero-odummer-get his arrogant narcissistic azz slapped down !
Are you referring to the President as Odumbo? Originally Posted by DSK
Why
You're stuttering, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you're really stupid to be so concerned about differences in telephone poles, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're right. Your ass doesn't care either way. It just needs that big pole
Glad to see woomby and shimmy's hero-odummer-get his slapped down ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Oh great, it's asslicker. Tongued any assholes today, lengua? I have, but it was only your mother's. I'd love to see obama dick slap you.
You're right. Your ass doesn't care either way. It just needs that big pole Originally Posted by WombRaider
It'd be your ass sucking up poles, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. After all, you're on record as being one of the faggots that voted for Odumbo and his pro-faggot agenda, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you missed your period.