Pubic Hair

I didn't like my teeth full of pubes in the 60's and won't tolerate it now ... Originally Posted by Asfaloth54
Are you licking the kitty or gnawing it? How do you get hair in your teeth? Are you dragging your teeth thru her jungle? I can see hair in the mouth, but hair between the teeth? lol I don't get hair between the teeth when licking the stick.
It turns out that 62% of women polled who do not shave/trim their pubic hair say that their partners actually prefer the "all-natural" aesthetic.

Pubic hair is back ladies.
It turns out that 62% of women polled who do not shave/trim their pubic hair say that their partners actually prefer the "all-natural" aesthetic.

Pubic hair is back ladies. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
It looks like it could have been 62% of the entire sample, not 62% of those who don't shave. Important difference.
"...51 per cent of 1,870 women who answered an online pharmacy poll, carried out by UK Medix, do not 'style or groom their pubic hair' with 45 per cent of us admitting that we can 'no longer be bothered to keep up the grooming' and 62 per cent revealing that their partner 'prefers the natural look'."

Good point, though I perceived this as meaning 62% of 51%

It looks like it could have been 62% of the entire sample, not 62% of those who don't shave. Important difference. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Are you licking the kitty or gnawing it? How do you get hair in your teeth? Are you dragging your teeth thru her jungle? I can see hair in the mouth, but hair between the teeth? lol I don't get hair between the teeth when licking the stick. Originally Posted by tia travels
It's caused by the intense gyrations and spasming a woman experiences when you actually give good head....
Mine is always trimmed or with a landing strip. But I always keep some hair...it's my personal preference...
I love the landing strip, and trimed bushs and designs, also love bare kitty's and cameltoes the most, seeing some pubic hair on a girl, takes back me when I saw some sticking out of a pair of pantys for the first time,and it just make my mouth water
Everyone has a preference, I prefer shaved. I also shave myself, I think it feels amazing I was with someone about a year ago that I did nor realize had a full bush until we were naked. I vowed never again will I forget to ask. I just don't like hair down there
I haven't seen a hooker with hair on the kitty since the early 90s and prefer to keep it that way
Mine is always trimmed or with a landing strip. But I always keep some hair...it's my personal preference... Originally Posted by AspenAshGFE
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Hopefully her taint is bare ...
It is called Public Hair....... Mother fuggers ..... If you are trimming, sculpting..... It is for a reason .... PUBLIC HAIR...

The full bush is Pubic Hair....