DALLAS MAVERICKS 2015-2016

4-1 sounds right. After going up 3-0 in the series, the Thunder will let off the gas (Game 4) so they can clinch (and soundly thrash) The Mavs in Game 5 in front of the home crowd. Say goodnight, Gracie.
Mavericks in 6

Come on, where is the faith!!!!!!!

FUCK YA!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!
Mavericks sweep. How's that for faith.
Faith is one thing. Reality is another thing. That's like a pistons family saying Detroit gonna sweep Cleveland.
Got to steal one in okc. How about tonight????

(And Dirk hits a 3 over Durant to steal game 1)

Remember you heard it hear first

FUCK YA!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!
Greetings from OKC

Thunder Up
As ugly a Mavs game as I can remember since the GS/Mavs series in 2007. I guess the best way to look at is we have no where to go but up!! Unfortunately, it sounds like Williams and JJ may both be hurt. Not sounding good at this point. Time for Uncle Ricky to "coach 'em up!"
Well, some sense of order has been restored. Not that I necessarily expected the Mavs to win this game, or especially the series. But you always expect the team to play with purpose and pride. And they did that in Game 2 in spades. Great game down the stretch that shouldn't have come down to whether the last shot was taken in time or a fraction of a second too late. Felton has to make at least one of those two free throws. But the fraction of a second went the Mavs way and the stole Game 2 and the series is even. But just as importantly, they played like Rick Carlisle team. Scrappy, gritty, well coached, and fight like a SOB until the last dog dies. A lot more like it should be. Well done.
Scrappy, gritty, well coached, and fight like a SOB until the last dog dies. A lot more like it should be. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Well said, Tex. Scrappy is right. Can't say they'll win another game this series (I'm pretty certain KD's not gonna miss that many shots again) but they sure gave all they had last night.

The little Mavs continue to surprise everyone.....even their own fans. Hope it's rockin' Thursday night for that early tip off....
Enjoy the one win Mavs fans. I don't see KD shooting that horribly again.

Go Thunder
Even if the Mavs play well, OKC could win the series 3-1. But KD didn't just have a cold night. Matthews was in his grill all night. And Anderson is long and athletic and hounded the shit out of him. His bad shooting night was not full of wide open misses. I've always thought that, while supremely talented, Westbrook has a ten cent basketball brain. If you take KD out o the game and put it all in Westbrook's hands, he'll eventually fuck it up often as not. He strikes me as a slightly more complaint Allen Iverson. Put his brain in a bumble bee and it would fly backwards.
Westbrook has issues, sure, so does KD. I never felt like either one was an all-encompassing super star. The Thunder would be a much better team if they passed the ball in clutch times, but WB and KD go into Hero Ball and will take the shot no matter what.
I've always thought that, while supremely talented, Westbrook has a ten cent basketball brain..........he'll eventually fuck it up often as not............put his brain in a bumble bee and it would fly backwards. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

I couldn't agree more ("bumble bee"....lol. that's pretty gd funny). Love KD (yes, only one year at UT, but hey, he's ours.....Hook 'em!)

Westbrook, on the other hand.....ughhhh....if I was a Thunder fan, I'd have to feel this talented young man's NBA career has been wasted so far.

Is it coaching? Perhaps, but who can know for sure? That said....it'd be interesting to see what he could become if he had Carlisle or Pop on the bench.
MAVS!
MAVS!
MAVS!
MAVS!

We got a win , My predictions are done for the year but I think we have a shot at another game at home. For now I'm basking in the glory of NO OKC SWEEP , A Mavs win , but also wrangling home court advantage. LOL

Ray Felton!
  • BLM69
  • 04-26-2016, 12:58 PM
I called it 4-1