Welcome new members!

• Holly
  • 04-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone. I hope to be an asset to the board when I can. If nothing else, I'll just post naked pictures of myself from time to time. I hope that counts as a contribution.

Kisses,
Holly
Just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone. I hope to be an asset to the board when I can. If nothing else, I'll just post naked pictures of myself from time to time. I hope that counts as a contribution.

Kisses,
Holly Originally Posted by Holly
sounds good to me!! i'll keep my eyes open for your "contributions" haha
  • TBONE
  • 04-01-2009, 01:59 PM
Holly..Please wait until Programmer fixes EVERYTHING before you post the pictures...geez he's sure getting distracted around here..TOO many PRETTY NAKED women!
Howdy, all. Nice looking place set up so far, hopefully I'll have the time to be more active on here than I've been in the past... If only I could avoid pictures of Holly, Reagan, Reese, etc. long enough to post something...
  • XXXXX
  • 04-01-2009, 04:11 PM
i must say TPS you are right all the hotties made it over! glad to see that!
  • T-Can
  • 04-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the invite Becky!

Great site, beautiful women! Now I just need some cold beer or good whiskey!
Haha JK!

Later,
CAnDo01
Well here I am and hope I can contribute a bit to this board.... Since I am somewhat computer challenged please bear with me while I ease into this deal...
  • TBONE
  • 04-02-2009, 04:31 AM
bkat..welcome old buddy! Ease in and make yourself at home....
  • SL55
  • 04-02-2009, 06:46 PM
New Board & New Handle (T.O.B. said the other didn't work for her). What I noticed immediately is how friendly, respectful & welcoming everyone is here. I look forward to continuing new friendships here. Thanks, TBone, T.O. Becky and Programmer for making this board so much fun.

To the Beautiful Providers -- have you ever considered that you are one of the few service professionals whose customers "always" go home with a smile and light on their feet.
Complements to TBone, The Orginial Becky!....excellent job in organizing and setting up classy, easy to use board in short time. Plus, getting quality providers and hobbyist on board!
Becky.... Again, thank you for the invite.

Fawn.... You are one popular lady. What a sweetie to invite all of these people. I don't think I even know that many people! LOL!

I'm so glad to be a part of this!
Is there a section that explains how the site works? I see notes under names that say "Recognized Contributor - Premium Access" - what does this mean? Can someone point me to a thread that explains the process? I'm glad to find this board and hopefully people can leave the drama over at ASPD and have some good discussion without all the BS over here. I have seen several girls here on this site that know me, so I was wondering how one would go about being a "premium member".
  • XXXXX
  • 04-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Im so glad to see you here TM...I just emailed you!..Heres the info ya asked for! http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=69

xoxo
R
What I noticed immediately is how friendly, respectful & welcoming everyone is here. I look forward to continuing new friendships here. Originally Posted by SL55
I couldn't agree more SL.. I like it over here.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Oh fuck! Who let you in here -Lit-??????

*ducks for cover*