Why Haven’t The 50+ Security Experts Been Charged With Election Interference??

The FBI has nothing to do with the letter signed by the 51 former intelligence experts. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
I smell the scent of professionalism and integrity. By NOT commenting about the laptop the month before the election ... Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Got it. No oxygen, gravity or intelligent lifeforms on your planet. Does it at least of water? Because you're shriveling up here up.

The letter that you posted a link to, is dated Oct 19, 2020. The election was Nov 3, 2020. That's two weeks before the election and as another posted, that laptop was repo'd some 9 months earlier. So your thesis is: That 2 weeks before a National election, 51 intel agents randomly signed a document, without so much as a hand signal, phone call, email, text message or chat log communication, i.e. collusion of any kind, and they all came to the same conclusion and signed onto a document, knowing that it would have major National (world wide even) implications.

Color me curious. How did they even know the document they signed even existed or where?
Because the organization that had the actual laptop and knew the provenance was legitimate was in the pocket of the democrats. You understand who Clapper, Brennan, Panetta etc are right? Do you think they'd just sign there name on to some piece of paper on Anthony Blinkens say so?

Lol... I can't decide whether you're really that naive or you're being purposefully obtuse.

And remember, even paranoids have enemies. Originally Posted by texassapper
You state that the organization that had the laptop, presumably the FBI, was in the pocket of the democrats. Even though this occurred under the Trump administration. This entire statement is paranoia exemplified. You justify your beliefs and actions on the mistaken assumption that the government is out to get us. And no not all paranoids have enemies. They just think they do.

The FBI is a big executive body. I’m sure that the standard policy is to not discuss anything to anyone that you don’t have to. Something like the Hunter Biden laptop was probably high on the list of things that you don’t discuss.

That’s common sense not collusion or interference. That’s why the 51 people who signed the letter thought that the story was bullshit and said so.
The letter that you posted a link to, is dated Oct 19, 2020. The election was Nov 3, 2020. That's two weeks before the election and as another posted, that laptop was repo'd some 9 months earlier. So your thesis is: That 2 weeks before a National election, 51 intel agents randomly signed a document, without so much as a hand signal, phone call, email, text message or chat log communication, i.e. collusion of any kind, and they all came to the same conclusion and signed onto a document, knowing that it would have major National (world wide even) implications.

Color me curious. How did they even know the document they signed even existed or where? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
No, two weeks before the election , after the story leaked online and emails and photos appeared, all from the Trump campaign, did the letter get created and signed. If the Trump campaign wanted to make hay out of the issue then they should have done a better job of leaking it earlier so that people could have time to verify the information.

As it is the story looked like enemy inspired bullshit because of the timing involved and the signatories who signed the letter said so. That’s the truth but your biases and paranoia won’t allow you to believe otherwise.
... The Trump people needed to verify the laptop was real.
That's what took so long to trot it out.

... So the FBI just outright lied about it... And the liberal
news media surely aided them in this deception.
Along-with the 50 or so "Experts"...

... Let's see what tune some o' the "50" are singing Next Year.

#### Salty
... The Trump people needed to verify the laptop was real.
That's what took so long to trot it out.

... So the FBI just outright lied about it... And the liberal
news media surely aided them in this deception.
Along-with the 50 or so "Experts"...

... Let's see what tune some o' the "50" are singing Next Year.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Except the FBI didn’t lie. “ No Comment” is not a lie. Why do people keep getting this so wrong. The FBI did their job, which was to investigate, not to hold press conferences about the investigation.
.... I see.

... So SOME of the FBI/DOJ with US Intelligence can just lie
about the laptop being "Russian Dis-info" to sway the election.

You'll notice that the FBI already KNEW that the laptop WAS REAL
and NOT "Russian Dis-info" and never said a word.

And YOU'RE a-okay with that?

#### Salty
.... I see.

... So SOME of the FBI/DOJ with US Intelligence can just lie
about the laptop being "Russian Dis-info" to sway the election.

You'll notice that the FBI already KNEW that the laptop WAS REAL
and NOT "Russian Dis-info" and never said a word.

And YOU'RE a-okay with that?

More than OK. Nothing on the laptop had anything to do with Joe Biden or his campaign. However the right wing media would have gone batshit crazy with all kinds of misinformation. How do we know this? Because they did so when congress got involved. The FBI should not get involved in politics on either side.
... Of course it DID... The acts and e-mails from influence
peddling were all over the laptop! ... With Joe Biden INVOLVED.

Which is why the FBI surely engaged the "50" to LIE and thus
protect Joe. ... As they are doing NOW.

It's really NOT complicated there, mate... Please don't make it so.

#### Salty
... Of course it DID... The acts and e-mails from influence
peddling were all over the laptop! ... With Joe Biden INVOLVED.

Which is why the FBI surely engaged the "50" to LIE and thus
protect Joe. ... As they are doing NOW.

It's really NOT complicated there, mate... Please don't make it so.

That’s a giant load of crap. Now who’s lying. Oh, I know. Every single right wing nut job that repeats this crap. If there was any actual proof of any wrongdoing on the part of the president we’d all know it. This bull is exactly why the FBI was correct in not releasing any information on the laptop at all.
That’s a giant load of crap. Now who’s lying. Oh, I know. Every single right wing nut job that repeats this crap. If there was any actual proof of any wrongdoing on the part of the president we’d all know it. This bull is exactly why the FBI was correct in not releasing any information on the laptop at all. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
And now the Laptop has been certified under sworn testimony in a Court of Law.

All of the juicy info on the Biden family business of influence peddling is on that laptop. The House Committee investigating this influence peddling scheme can now use all of the info contained.

The walls are closing in on “the Big Guy”
And now the Laptop has been certified under sworn testimony in a Court of Law.

All of the juicy info on the Biden family business of influence peddling is on that laptop. The House Committee investigating this influence peddling scheme can now use all of the info contained.

The walls are closing in on “the Big Guy” Originally Posted by Jackie S
Totally agree. However congress has had access to the laptop for years now and they failed to find any evidence of wrongdoing by the president. Feel free to keep looking for evidence. If you find anything compelling then please get back to us with your findings.
Totally agree. However congress has had access to the laptop for years now and they failed to find any evidence of wrongdoing by the president. Feel free to keep looking for evidence. If you find anything compelling then please get back to us with your findings. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
We will see.

The Ultimate “October Surprise” would be the House releasing the full contents of the Laptop to the public, exposing the entire Biden Criminal Enterprise.

But It might all be a moot point. The Democrats are already putting in motion the plan to get Biden to step down. However, that still leaves the problem of Kamala. Nobody in their right mind, including the Democrats, wants her to be President.

Gavin is waiting in the wings. He can keep Kamala as VP, as there are enough “View Voters” who are stupid enough to offer her their support.

I do believe Trump is making a mistake in not choosing Niki Hayley as his VP. She would be the nail in the coffin for Biden and his entire corrupt family.
Only a small part of the info has been confirmed. What right do you think you have to see all of the contents?
How about some links showing proof about parts are confirmed?

51 intelligence personnel didn't lie but you have. Just because you can't read or understand the "letter", your claim the is election interference is just BS. Maybe if you could point out a lie in the letter.
What evidence do you have on Joe Biden? Until you have some, maybe stop your own election interference and lies.

You're a good example of why so few trumpys can serve on a jury.

We will see.

The Ultimate “October Surprise” would be the House releasing the full contents of the Laptop to the public, exposing the entire Biden Criminal Enterprise.

But It might all be a moot point. The Democrats are already putting in motion the plan to get Biden to step down. However, that still leaves the problem of Kamala. Nobody in their right mind, including the Democrats, wants her to be President.

Gavin is waiting in the wings. He can keep Kamala as VP, as there are enough “View Voters” who are stupid enough to offer her their support.

I do believe Trump is making a mistake in not choosing Niki Hayley as his VP. She would be the nail in the coffin for Biden and his entire corrupt family. Originally Posted by Jackie S