Inspired By Nikki White... Strip For Me Baby and shake that cute little butt for me...

SL... I can understand that it's sometimes necessary to talk in circles in an effort to prevent firestorms from erupting in the simmering lava of the Co-ed Forums, but starting a third discussion of the same root issue is redundant, loses some folks attention or input when unaware of further discussion of the same topic on a separate thread.

Why not simply state your point of contention when Nikki brought her perceptions to our attention? She's a sharp girl and can hold her own without going delusional. I rather enjoy her eroticism....(text editor chose that and I'll allow it. She's a hot tart indeed!) whose witticisms I enjoy. :-)

So, to your root cause of concern, I agree that the willingness to be accommodating is a valuable commodity for a provider if she wants to be successful. To be GENUINELY so adds longevity as well.

Having been smacked into another dimension by the results of my lifetime pursuit as eternal caretaker, Earth Mother, rescuer of tortured &/or lonely souls, I find myself in need of an accommodating and nurturing caretaker, too. They're scarce but definitely worth the return on their heart of gold. ;-)

During my eight years providing, I've tried many unusual "things" as either giver or receiver. Sometimes at request, and other times an internal instinct or intuitive spark or creative inspiration would prompt the action, but I've had very few experiences I regret or choose not to repeat. I'm an adventurous and curious woman, and also a bit brash and sassy! Lol. When I have someone waiting for me to meet a certain expectation, the competitive part of me feels a challenge to barrel past any doubts and exceed even my own perceived results! I'm blessed with beginners luck, have native intelligence (Thx for teaching me that, Craven), empathy, enjoy spoiling others and am extremely sexual by nature. My mind is my most erotic gift and it thrives when exploring the motivations behind the varied interests of others. That also reinforces my belief that my first times are my best times as it's only "new" once. *winks* However, I will concede that there are infinite possibilities for new experiences with the same person. That's a wonderful thing. :-)

Accommodation? Definitely giving it a "HELL YES!!!" recommendation!
P.S. I forgot to mention that I share Nikki's reticence to venture a less than stellar performance when asked for something I could fail to deliver. I'm a surprisingly bad ass hip-hop dancer (and the same goes for singing) ...with tons of Aries energy and creative style. But, I get nervous trying to ad lib and, you'll laugh at this, I get shy and embarrassed singing dirty or suggestive songs. I actually get sassy dancing, though, and am a bad tease! It's all good on the dance floor, but lay off after we leave it (or I could be a cold bitch if you push me or get flustered cuz I had no intentions beyond having platonic fun for fun's sake. Perfectionists hate to fail, but it's important to try or you also fail to learn, improve, succeed & EXCEED! :-)
The strip tease is NOT the issue. The issue is being accommodating. Even more so it's making such a big deal about something so insignificant. That's the real issue. Originally Posted by Still Looking
I agree u should stop making big deals of things that dont concern u.
Kit 4 kat im sending u a pm I hear u play well with ladies my age
Kat, you do bring a good amount of intelligent words to this thread. I'm going to try to wrap up my thoughts in this matter. Most of what I state will be opinions, and that is just what they are. Opinions are not always right, and can be proven wrong.

I believe this was inspired by NikkiWhite's two posts about strip teasing, and the term "open menu." From what I can gather on the strip tease thread is that Miss NikkiWhite is stating that she doesn't cater to certain fetishes. If that is what you are looking for in a BCD with her, then look elsewhere.

But, I have to also agree with what Still Looking may be trying to point out here. It seem that her posts have put her in the limelight, and have what I say "opened up the proverbial can of worms" to lots of debate and teasing from him, others, and possibly myself. I'm surprised the "Mod in Her Pink" hasn't said anything yet.

Miss Nikki also states that a hobbyist told her to be careful by using the term "open." She posted later that she feels like many people interpret that word differently, if I read her post correctly. With some (such as myself due to a personal experience that I will not share on this forum) it means open to EVERYTHING, and raises red flags with me. Some say it does not, so it appears the responses have been 50/50. It also seems that post put her in the limelight...again.

What I am wondering here is that could she have simply stated that she does not do a strip tease in her showcase, done a poll, or asked her fellow providers if anyone does a strip tease in the Ladies Area? Does it appear that she may not have thought through her posts without knowing that she would receive this kind of attention/feedback? Is this the kind of attention she wants? Does anybody agree with me that she could have handled her two posts differently?

I'm just asking questions here, and I'm curious as to the answers I get. Miss Nikki is a fun, sweet gal and as others have stated, "cute as a button." She is a bright gal, and is full of spunk. I know this from personal experience (and she looks hot in babydoll lingerie). I hate if anything that I have typed has pissed her off. But, she claims she is a pro provider. Well, I probably have been hobbying longer than she has been providing. So, I hope others can look back and understand why I typed all the things that I have typed.
SL... I can understand that it's sometimes necessary to talk in circles in an effort to prevent firestorms from erupting in the simmering lava of the Co-ed Forums, but starting a third discussion of the same root issue is redundant, loses some folks attention or input when unaware of further discussion of the same topic on a separate thread.

Excellent point but in this case warranted. some times opening a new thread is like fishing to see if you get a bite!? (Stay Tuned!)

Why not simply state your point of contention when Nikki brought her perceptions to our attention? She's a sharp girl and can hold her own without going delusional. I rather enjoy her eroticism....(text editor chose that and I'll allow it. She's a hot tart indeed!) whose witticisms I enjoy. :-)

Short of making this a novella by pointing out the times she has contradicted herself and made herself look ridiculous, this being just another handy example, I'll just have to disagree with you. But I respect you and your feelings and opinions as always.

So, to your root cause of concern, I agree that the willingness to be accommodating is a valuable commodity for a provider if she wants to be successful. To be GENUINELY so adds longevity as well.

Excellent point Nikki should acquaint herself with.

Having been smacked into another dimension by the results of my lifetime pursuit as eternal caretaker, Earth Mother, rescuer of tortured &/or lonely souls, I find myself in need of an accommodating and nurturing caretaker, too. They're scarce but definitely worth the return on their heart of gold. ;-)

I thinck you get it!

During my eight years providing, I've tried many unusual "things" as either giver or receiver. Sometimes at request, and other times an internal instinct or intuitive spark or creative inspiration would prompt the action, but I've had very few experiences I regret or choose not to repeat. I'm an adventurous and curious woman, and also a bit brash and sassy! Lol. When I have someone waiting for me to meet a certain expectation, the competitive part of me feels a challenge to barrel past any doubts and exceed even my own perceived results! I'm blessed with beginners luck, have native intelligence (Thx for teaching me that, Craven), empathy, enjoy spoiling others and am extremely sexual by nature. My mind is my most erotic gift and it thrives when exploring the motivations behind the varied interests of others. That also reinforces my belief that my first times are my best times as it's only "new" once. *winks* However, I will concede that there are infinite possibilities for new experiences with the same person. That's a wonderful thing. :-)

Accommodation? Definitely giving it a "HELL YES!!!" recommendation! Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
You do get it!

P.S. I forgot to mention that I share Nikki's reticence to venture a less than stellar performance when asked for something I could fail to deliver. I'm a surprisingly bad ass hip-hop dancer (and the same goes for singing) ...with tons of Aries energy and creative style. But, I get nervous trying to ad lib and, you'll laugh at this, I get shy and embarrassed singing dirty or suggestive songs. I actually get sassy dancing, though, and am a bad tease! It's all good on the dance floor, but lay off after we leave it (or I could be a cold bitch if you push me or get flustered cuz I had no intentions beyond having platonic fun for fun's sake. Perfectionists hate to fail, but it's important to try or you also fail to learn, improve, succeed & EXCEED! :-) Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
WOW lot's of descriptive words in that paragraph. I also learned a lot about "you" as well. I certainly can't agree more with your last comment "it's important to try or you also fail to learn". Words of wisdom and experience right there!
Blah blah blah blah blah.
I love the attention and the feedback cs everyone is telling me how great it is that I make it clear what to expect from my sessions and that I only do what im comfortable with I have no problem with anything anyone is saying but still blah blah blah blah lol
Im very genuine sl doing a striptease while im secretly dying inside would not be so. Blah blah blah blah blah hahahahahaha
So do u guys think in eight years of this I havent tried a striptease lol Im not hurting for business no need it so ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*ramblings*
I agree u should stop making big deals of things that dont concern u. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
looks like I got a bite!

REALLY? Well Nikki exactly what should concern me? And who in the wide, wide world of sports are you, to tell me what I should or should NOT be interested in or discuss?

Do I come over and tell you how to put on covers? Do I tell you which ping pong balls are better than others? Do I tell you that low volume is NOT 10 a day? No I don't. So how about you just mind your own business as will I.

You started the "Everybody Look At Me, Look At Me ThreADS". You know the "OPEN MENU" and "STRIP TEASE" threADS. You do the same thing in San Antonio.

Nikki "we" have something in common. We both make are ourselves look like idiots. The difference is one of us is doing it on purpose. I am not interested in playing with you because you have proven you are delusional. Sound like I don't like you? Yup! BINGO! I don't. Haven't ever since that evening I drove 50 minutes to meet you and you stopped texting. You're a flake. But that's the Hobbyist / Provider part of the story. And strictly my opinion. Here on the board I can dislike you and have respect for a post you make or even agree with you without reprisal. Great post in San Antonio with the Troll Picture by the way!

But if you're going to start ridiculous threADs trying to promote yourself in COED, you best be ready to endure the distain that some might have for that type of posting style.
Blah blah blah blah blah. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I love the attention and the feedback cs everyone is telling me how great it is that I make it clear what to expect from my sessions and that I only do what im comfortable with I have no problem with anything anyone is saying but still blah blah blah blah lol Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Im very genuine sl doing a striptease while im secretly dying inside would not be so. Blah blah blah blah blah hahahahahaha Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
So do u guys think in eight years of this I havent tried a striptease lol Im not hurting for business no need it so ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
*ramblings* Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
We understand.

Cool bro.
Kat, you do bring a good amount of intelligent words to this thread. I'm going to try to wrap up my thoughts in this matter. Most of what I state will be opinions, and that is just what they are. Opinions are not always right, and can be proven wrong.

We're all entitled to our opinions. When opinions are voiced as feelings they really can't be proven wrong. Others might have different feelings but that doesn't make "yours" wrong, only different. That's my opinion any way! LOL

I believe this was inspired by NikkiWhite's two posts about strip teasing, and the term "open menu." From what I can gather on the strip tease thread is that Miss NikkiWhite is stating that she doesn't cater to certain fetishes. If that is what you are looking for in a BCD with her, then look elsewhere.

Totally correct! I couldn't agree more. Except they had a dual purpose as well. She was also trying to draw attention to herself also.

But, I have to also agree with what Still Looking may be trying to point out here. It seem that her posts have put her in the limelight, and have what I say "opened up the proverbial can of worms" to lots of debate and teasing from him, others, and possibly myself. I'm surprised the "Mod in Her Pink" hasn't said anything yet.

MOD IN PINK?

Miss Nikki also states that a hobbyist told her to be careful by using the term "open." She posted later that she feels like many people interpret that word differently, if I read her post correctly. With some (such as myself due to a personal experience that I will not share on this forum) it means open to EVERYTHING, and raises red flags with me. Some say it does not, so it appears the responses have been 50/50. It also seems that post put her in the limelight...again.

All advertising is good advertising! LOL

What I am wondering here is that could she have simply stated that she does not do a strip tease in her showcase, done a poll, or asked her fellow providers if anyone does a strip tease in the Ladies Area? Does it appear that she may not have thought through her posts without knowing that she would receive this kind of attention/feedback? Is this the kind of attention she wants? Does anybody agree with me that she could have handled her two posts differently?

You nailed it! Look At Me, Look At Me! Starved for attention... and yet she is so busy? Hummmm very interesting.... YES?!

I'm just asking questions here, and I'm curious as to the answers I get. Miss Nikki is a fun, sweet gal and as others have stated, "cute as a button." She is a bright gal, and is full of spunk. I know this from personal experience (and she looks hot in babydoll lingerie). I hate if anything that I have typed has pissed her off. But, she claims she is a pro provider. Well, I probably have been hobbying longer than she has been providing. So, I hope others can look back and understand why I typed all the things that I have typed.
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
I have never met her and chances are great I never will. I don't frequent providers that can't have a 60 second conversation on the phone. Shooting ping pong balls out of her kitty won't change my mind. Do you remember the little issue she and I had about her pictures? Half of the time I don't think she even realizes what she is posting. Then suddenly she has new show case pictures. It's a miracle!