Scott Walker - off my list as potential GOP Presidential candidate

If all the booze hadn't addled your brain, you might recall that in earlier threads speculating on the GOP bench for 2016, I defended Walker as a GOP prospect, especially from the vicious progressives attacking him for his stance against public employee unions.

But your brain can't remember back past whatever thread you are reading. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Write this down somewhere so your "addled" brain can remember it. I don't drink, smoke, or use drugs. So save your insincerity for someone who cares. Do you think people will vote for a pervert? Ask Anthony Weiner. How about a convicted felon? Ask Governor Edward Edwards of Louisiana. How about someone who lies about serving in the military in an honorable fashion? Ask Richard Blumenthal.

To go further, it is interesting that you try to impugn my remarks by suggesting (with a bald faced lie) that I am inebriated instead of responding to what I said. What's the matter? You don't know how to respond?
Amen brother JD. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
All of this time, I thought TrendingIdiot and JDIdiot were kissing cousins.
to impugn my remarks by suggesting (with a bald faced lie) that I am inebriated instead of responding to what I said. What's the matter? You don't know how to respond? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Bingo!!!

The only "inebriated" ones have been the Obaminable Loyalists!!!!

That's all they got .... name calling and race baiting directed at the opposition.

BigTits is our "local example"!
I would offer President Obama as an example to prove we would elect someone not qualified for the job!
I would offer President Obama as an example to prove we would elect someone not qualified for the job! Originally Posted by live aboard
It's not "we"!
It's not "we"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LLIdiot is proud to be among the "we" who elected a clueless and incompetent Shrub to the job.

But, what do "we" expect from a card carrying Idiot?
LLIdiot is proud to be among the "we" who elected a clueless and incompetent Shrub to the job.

But, what do "we" expect from a card carrying Idiot? Originally Posted by bigtex
Just anything to detract from the utter failure you helped elect. Right?

Now he sends more troops to fight in Iraq...Post-election. An absolute fraud.

Every day he makes Bush II look like a genius. But how would you know?

You have roughly 50 days of joy and name-calling. Then "the fat lady sings"!
Bingo!!!

The only "inebriated" ones have been the Obaminable Loyalists!!!!

That's all they got .... name calling and race baiting directed at the opposition.

BigTits is our "local example"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Here you go BigTits! That is the name to which you answer, right?
Just anything to detract from the utter failure you helped elect. Right? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just anything to detract from the utter failure you (LLIdiot) helped elect. Right?

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...odern-history/

Idiot!
LLIdiot Originally Posted by bigtex
BINGO!!!

Here you go LLIdiot! That is the name to which you answer, right?

Idiot!
BINGO!!! Originally Posted by bigtex
Are you drinking early again on the weekends. DWP is not a good thing.
Bingo!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you drinking early again on the weekends. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No, are you?

Idiot!
Scott Walker, Ben Carson, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and the rest should save their money. The establishment is going to nominate Mitt Romney or Jeb Bush, because they are "electable". Their "electable" candidate will lose to Hillary, despite her growing dementia.
Write this down somewhere so your "addled" brain can remember it. I don't drink, smoke, or use drugs. So save your insincerity for someone who cares. Do you think people will vote for a pervert? Ask Anthony Weiner. How about a convicted felon? Ask Governor Edward Edwards of Louisiana. How about someone who lies about serving in the military in an honorable fashion? Ask Richard Blumenthal.

To go further, it is interesting that you try to impugn my remarks by suggesting (with a bald faced lie) that I am inebriated instead of responding to what I said. What's the matter? You don't know how to respond? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You see, there is the alcohol again.

I DID respond to what you wrote, but you don't realize that. The booze again.

I wrote that I have defended Walker in past thread as a presidential candidate (before I know about the college dropout). So, your statement about me "never" going to support Walker is just horseshit, isn't it?

Want some proof? Here is a thread from back in July where I said Walker would make a good GOP candidate in 2016:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...=walker&page=2

And I'll stop calling you a drunk poster if you stop making moronic posts at 3 AM.
No, are you? Originally Posted by bigtex
I was actually trying to give you an excuse for your lameass comments.

I guess you'll just have to own them now. No defense of impaired thinking.