The man who would destroy the Republican Party

• DSK
  • 01-09-2016, 07:52 AM
Your massive error and ignorance will be exposed soon. Inflationary pressure is increasing and even the FED is having trouble containing it. The world is rumbling about a new reserve currency. Possibly the Yuan. This artificially managed economy is about to crash. Who will win? Who will benefit? The same ones that always do. But this will be massive. It's planned, and it's working, thanks to dumb bastards like you.

As far as Trump helping Hillary, watch and learn, my ignorant friend. Watch and learn. You have no idea how the real world works. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So LL just schooled you on what is really happening with the dollar and its strength as a world currency, and the decided lack of inflation.

In the face of Trump's attacks on Hillary, you are doubling down on him trying to help her.

OK, let's see how it turns out. May the best man win. Since you and I agree on many other things, I would ask you to refrain from gratuitous insults, por favor.
I would ask you to refrain from gratuitous insults, por favor. Originally Posted by DSK
Where have we seen that before?

I could tell stories of how certain poster/s approached me begging for a "truce," but that would violate the integrity and rules of the board as well as the mutual trust we allegedly share with each other.

So I won't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • DSK
  • 01-09-2016, 03:12 PM
Where have we seen that before?

I could tell stories of how certain poster/s approached me begging for a "truce," but that would violate the integrity and rules of the board as well as the mutual trust we allegedly share with each other.

So I won't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your experience with another poster is irrelevant to our "relationship".

You remind me of Tim Page, BTW.
Your experience with another poster is irrelevant to our "relationship".

You remind me of Tim Page, BTW. Originally Posted by DSK
Wasn't your relationship with gay rey?
Wasn't your relationship with gay rey? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No EKIM, but YOU sure had a "relationship " with YOUR fellow dingle berry picker, woomby !
No EKIM, but YOU sure had a "relationship " with YOUR fellow dingle berry picker, woomby ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
LOL, gay rey did you ever convince WR to let you suck his dick? You followed him all over this forum like a little bitch.
LOL, gay rey did you ever convince WR to let you suck his dick? You followed him all over this forum like a little bitch. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
chimp

So LL just schooled you on what is really happening with the dollar and its strength as a world currency, and the decided lack of inflation.

In the face of Trump's attacks on Hillary, you are doubling down on him trying to help her.

OK, let's see how it turns out. May the best man win. Since you and I agree on many other things, I would ask you to refrain from gratuitous insults, por favor. Originally Posted by DSK
I wasn't schooled by anyone. You can trust the government controlled media if you want, but the real truth is out there, and plain to see.

And you're still a moron. That's not an insult. It's a simple statement of fact.
LOL, gay rey did you ever convince WR to let you suck his dick? You followed him all over this forum like a little bitch. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOU where woomby's designated WK AND dick sucker ! Musta made YOU quite angry to try to get a EUNUCH hard !
I wasn't schooled by anyone. You can trust the government controlled media if you want, but the real truth is out there, and plain to see. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Fuck the "government-controlled media" - which economists do you consider "credible"?
chimp

] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LOSER
YOU where woomby's designated WK AND dick sucker ! Musta made YOU quite angry to try to get a EUNUCH hard ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Woomby's little faggot gay rey.