How Many????

1 I am hoping you are #2 Holly. I hope you are newby friendly
All BS aside..I am VERY HONORED and HAPPY that I was one of Holly's 20!!!! Originally Posted by ratboy jam
She feel as honored having you 5% for her sleep buddies?
Holly will you be my first?
Believe me...She is...

Let's see ... I guess they want a count in this century... let's see... I have one son so I believe I have had at least one... although she did try to deny she was the mother.. Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
I sure know somebody is getting their discount coupon for this week
I sure know somebody is getting their discount coupon for this week Originally Posted by auknowho
Oh, yea..... it's all fun and games until she pulls out that damn cattle prod.... did I mention the heart attack?
too many to be a lady and list, lol
Less than half my age overall and went eight years between having sex, twice. Trust me, it wasn't by choice. Then I found the hobby. While a member of the hobby, I went all of 2008 without due to recurring problems. Got that fixed, yet my playmates have still been limited. Looking for my first of 2010!
every time the clock starts over. Working on number 1 for today Thursday. Who is willing to be 1st in line.
i'm with fancy, numbers never concerned me. i turned 39 yesterday and was thinking just this topic for some reason. not even counting the hobby, i lost count years ago. i never really cared. my ex asked me throughout our marriage why i had never asked her this question. like an earlier post said, you don't want to know.