AA friendly providers in Houston.

I would like to be removed from this "unofficial" list. I commented on an ISO, but was never asked if I wanted to be on it or not. While I am an equal opportunity Chef, as of today, I am requesting my name to be removed from both the newbie friendly and AA list(s).

~
Who let you out the field? Shouldn't you be picking cotton? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Easy whore, cool your jet... we're all professionals here... I "liked" your comment btw. Very becoming of a black "woman" I guess. We get it, you don't fuck with Negros...

Don't you have someone else you should be calling CPS on? Trust me when I say, "you don't want it." Let's not derail what was meant to be an otherwise positive thread.

I "apologize" for and rescind my aforementioned comment.
  • D.G.
  • 08-12-2015, 02:09 PM
See even black people cant get along with each other on a tooic which is suppose to help them and you wonder why no one wants to associate with you all .
It was very nice of you to take the time to make the list. I see there are a bit of gents who ask me if I am but I never put no AA. This will be helpful for those who are seeking and don't want to have to message a zillion girls. I do not discriminate as long as you are a gentleman to me race doesn't matter. I love everyone! Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets
Easy whore, cool your jet... we're all professionals here... I "liked" your comment btw. Very becoming of a black "woman" I guess. We get it, you don't fuck with Negros...

Don't you have someone else you should be calling CPS on? Trust me when I say, "you don't want it." Let's not derail what was meant to be an otherwise positive thread.

I "apologize" for and rescind my aforementioned comment. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
I'm CLEAN

I "apologize" for and rescind my aforementioned comment. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
I'm CLEAN Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Anyone here with the right frame of mind will not let ~P get close to their family after what she did to Champagne Brown and Sexy Cassandra. And that might be the reason for her not seeing black dudes. just a thought
I'm CLEAN Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Sure.. when you ain't calling CPS on nobody... Don't thinck anyone forgot just because your black ass moved to Louisiana.
be cool with me, and I'll be cool with you. or like Burger King we can have it your way.
Simple as that.

Anyone here with the right frame of mind will not let ~P get close to their family after what she did to Champagne Brown and Sexy Cassandra. .And that might be the reason for her not seeing black dudes. just a thought Originally Posted by underscorejs
heh. I'd literally go to the ends of the earth to find a bitch, and anyone stupid enough to caught in the crossfire is just collateral damage. And I'm not just sayin...
See even black people cant get along with each other on a tooic which is suppose to help them and you wonder why no one wants to associate with you all . Originally Posted by D.G.
self edit

on topic: I love black dick.
See even black people cant get along with each other on a tooic which is suppose to help them and you wonder why no one wants to associate with you all . Originally Posted by D.G.

soooooo.....I think it's time for the list to be updated lol
heh. I'd literally go to the ends of the earth to find a bitch, and anyone stupid enough to caught in the crossfire is just collateral damage. And I'm not just sayin... Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
~P is right in our backyard. Welcome back ~P
  • BDD
  • 08-12-2015, 03:51 PM
What is a tooic?

And don't race bait by saying "no one wants to associate with you all." I am so lily white I blind people when I walk out in shorts and I associate with people of all races. My latest review is of the "baddest spinner" and she is dark and stunningly beautiful. She's also college educated and intelligent. She knows how to use spell check properly even.
^Agreed

Let's keep the race baiting and snide comments out of this thread please. This will be a subject of low tolerance.

The concept of this thread is obviously of interest to some of the members and attempting to dissuade or discourage participation via racially disrespectful comments will not be allowed.

Forum Guidelines
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
I see any guy as long as you are a gentleman!!!