[[HATE LOVERS OF DATY WHO HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DATY]]

Janet...answering PMs is good way to get started here. Ignoring them is a good way to look for another line of work. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I didnt get a PM from you did I?
I love all these responses lol. My clients would never know I didnt enoy them this was all just food for thought on the subject ladies. Thanks for your input and switching my subject idea which originally was once again [The Biggest Braggers on how well they DATY are normally the Biggest let downs] just thought i would reiterate for those trying to shift the idea of my thread into something it was never meant to be.
I'm not yet verified provider. Just got active on the site but rest assured my professional showcase is coming soon.. . .
I know one of the top DATY givers Originally Posted by Eva Damita
For the betterment of mankind and overall satisfaction of women worldwide, tell the top DATY'er to drop a post! Call it...continuing education.
It's not about you, it's about us.

Have you tried stopping them and teaching them?

Good to see you back, WP!
I didnt get a PM from you did I? Originally Posted by Lovely Janet
Yes, baby...I sent you one. Look out...here comes another one...
It's not about you, it's about us.

Have you tried stopping them and teaching them?

Good to see you back, WP! Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to figure this out. Sheesh!
If you've been DATY for several decades then it's likely you've been fortunate enough to encounter women of experience that have told /instructed you on how to make their experience enjoyable. I always relish women that participate in the process. Women that just lay there turn me off. I like women that express their joy at being eaten, grab my hair and grind on my face, roll me on to my back and tell me to start eating before sitting on my face.. All the activity that makes me hungry to eat her to multi O's
I had a guy actually yell at me before because he said I wasn't getting into it. He had previously bragged to me about how he was the "Kong of oral Se " yes he used those exact words. And when he was down there, it was OK but nothing amazing and he had the nerve to yell, "GET INTO IT!!! YOU'RE NOT GETTING INTO IT!!" I just laughed. Do a better job then you asshole...
You are going to fake the orgasm anyway, just do what Morgan says and give it a couple of minutes and fake it.

Kendall, why would a fucktard ask for instructions in eating pussy when he would not ask directions on the road?
I'm lucky to have a live in instructor . . . then we go out and practice on others
You are going to fake the orgasm anyway, just do what Morgan says and give it a couple of minutes and fake it.

Kendall, why would a fucktard ask for instructions in eating pussy when he would not ask directions on the road? Originally Posted by pyramider
I was referring to the OP's previous handle
I had a guy actually yell at me before because he said I wasn't getting into it. He had previously bragged to me about how he was the "Kong of oral Se " yes he used those exact words. And when he was down there, it was OK but nothing amazing and he had the nerve to yell, "GET INTO IT!!! YOU'RE NOT GETTING INTO IT!!" I just laughed. Do a better job then you asshole... Originally Posted by Slim.

Every provider as well as hobbyist are different when it comes to definitions of the acronyms in this hobby and what they define as pleasing. But, make no mistake about it, you as a provider are getting paid for your services, and in that realm, if he thinks his way is the best, but not how you feel works for you, encourage him to try this or that instead of laying there like a bump on a log and wasting his time and effort by not getting into it.

By no means should a guy TELL a provider how to do her job or how she should feel, but at the same time, since he is the one paying for your service, and this is an intimate encounter, then if you let him know what turns you on, and in a way that does not sound demanding or abrupt, then it is a win/win for you and the guy also wins as he made you feel good and that makes him feel good he is a man. I let providers know what I like mainly via my p411 profile and in turn, a provider reads it and lets me know that they either do not like or feel comfortable with it or everything looks great and when are we going to get together. IMO, that is better for me so I do not waste the provider's or my time if we are not compatible and the fact that the provider does not have to read my mind to figure what works for me.

Kendall, why would a fucktard ask for instructions in eating pussy when he would not ask directions on the road? Originally Posted by pyramider

You would be suprised how many ask... smh
Good to see you back, WP! Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
...does kinda have familiar ring to it...right?