bitch

3. kaysunshine - God damn, why haven't we met?

........ Originally Posted by ManSlut

ManSlut- The only reason I can think of is the lack of PMs sent to each other. Lol. I am sure we will meet in the near future. Stay slutty in the meantime.

Horses are such beautiful animals Originally Posted by Tara Evans
... and they don't complain about being ridden bareback.
  • BLM69
  • 06-04-2017, 04:04 PM
And I'm just a horse face whore who fucks guys without condoms Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You said it and it's well documented
You said it and it's well documented Originally Posted by BLM69
Do we need to take up a collection?
Do we need to take up a collection? Originally Posted by texassapper
Apparently it's really changing the first reviewer's​ life...so hey you never know....lol
Apparently it's really changing the first reviewer's​ life...so hey you never know....lol Originally Posted by Analeese
That review was from the author probably. Gotta sell that paperback
That review was from the author probably. Gotta sell that paperback Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Pretty Sure Dale Carnegie has been dead for 50 plus years... so I'm thinking it's not a shill.
Pardon me while I remove the egg from my face.
It can't die with supposedly grown ass men being petty and bumping it with little kid fucking drama and bullying

If you notice I stopped replying last night and the op never came back it's you guys bumping it with this drama... pathetic Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Blah blah Blah blah blah!!!! Girl quit crying, if your ass is the provider that others say you are then this thread isn't hurting you. If you are afraid that to much attention will be drawn to this you a bitch thread then I can understand your worries, but either way you shouldn't give a fuck what nobody post in this thread. According to you, your ass is amazing right??

I'm leave this with you j j, never defend yourself if it's a lie that's being said about you let they ass talk, only defend yourself if it's the truth. If you are Bitch then own it and say ok I'm a bitch!! And move on, but if you are not a bitch then ok defend yourself it's your reputation.

You have to understand that at any given time and day of the week every woman can be a bitch, but it's not a big deal, that hormone comes with women. I have never met a woman that was not capable of being a bitch at some point or another and that includes my mother.

It's life man shit happens, if I was you I wouldn't have responded to this damn thread, because it's not what someone call you it's what you answer too.
[QUOTE=BLM69;1059581422]You said it and it's well documented[/QUOTE
Yuppers
That review was from the author probably. Gotta sell that paperback Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Honestly I clicked on the guys profile...and read a few of his reviews lol..he sounds almost like this guy I married when I was 20.... Almost identical writing styles... and how he talked about his mother LMAO..

Now that was a bitch...

Not​ The Legendary Jules...
  • DSK
  • 06-04-2017, 06:36 PM
Animal is a great description for a fugly whore, not all men are into the horse face look but there's a market for everything here

How's your Sunday going so far? You still living the dream out in the lake with pops?

Forgot to say that JJ is hot with the beautiful face and real nice breast, not plastic Kmart tits Originally Posted by BLM69
I think your post is inappropriate and the other providers should be able to read your contemptuous and misogynistic tone and act accordingly.

Plus, Tara has never stolen another providers furniture!!
If me being concerned about my own safety makes me a bitch so be it...

I responded with enough information in my original post for most people to make an informed decision on the situation. Also, ladies should know if a guy is giving out a false p411 ID as well. I wasn't rude and I didn't bash anyone. I don't think further commentary was really even necessary especially juvenile petty drama running over from another non related thread.

good night
I think your post is inappropriate and the other providers should be able to read your contemptuous and misogynistic tone and act accordingly.

Plus, Tara has never stolen another providers furniture!! Originally Posted by DSK
Wtf neither have I, if you want the proof then just ask me yourself I'd be happy to provide it. I don't think it's fair for you to bash me because of what some other person decided to put in this thread. I don't have a problem with Tara her and I are cool so that's why I asked them to take their little fight elsewhere.

The gossip around here is worse than high school this is ridiculous lol I can't believe these are middle aged adults smh
The gossip around here is worse than high school this is ridiculous lol I can't believe these are middle aged adults smh Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I would have thought it was more on the level of Jr. High.... but I'm cynical that way. Hobby on...