Want to lose my TS cherry

... my idea is brilliant! ... Originally Posted by BLM69
First BLM, didn't anyone teach you to take the t-girl dick out of your mouth before you talk or write? Manners please.

Secondly, I have read a lot of your posts and I think many of the guys here would agree ... "brilliant" is not one of the salient attributes we would ascribe to your musings.

I'll stop now, we are far afield of the OP quest.
  • BLM69
  • 03-29-2018, 08:44 PM
First BLM, didn't anyone teach you to take the t-girl dick out of your mouth before you talk or write? Manners please.

Secondly, I have read a lot of your posts and I think many of the guys here would agree ... "brilliant" is not one of the salient attributes we would ascribe to your musings.

I'll stop now, we are far afield of the OP quest. Originally Posted by Lechertoo
I suppose you're correct, The g@ys here would agree 100% with you

You already know how I swing, pussy only for me. I'll let you men continue your cock seeking in peace now. Carry on sailors
[QUOTE=BLM69;1060655588]I suppose you're correct, The g@ys here would agree 100% with you

You already know how I swing, pussy only for me. I'll let you men continue your cock seeking in peace now. Carry on submariners

fixed
You guys wish that all pussy stuffers love cock up their ass, it starts with the finger up your ass and now you guys are deep in seeking men with cocks with makeup. Originally Posted by BLM69
BLM You seem to know how it starts, so we have to believe you are fairly far down that road.
I suppose you're correct, The g@ys here would agree 100% with you

You already know how I swing, pussy only for me. I'll let you men continue your cock seeking in peace now. Carry on sailors Originally Posted by BLM69
Methinks thou douth protestif too much. Are you positive that you are not in thee closet and angry about it?