One punch. One sidewalk. One dead.

Poor In Bred Hankering Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No shit. he's lost it. AGAIN!

Drowning in your own publicly secreted bodily fluids. AGAIN!

Smearing the entire forum with your waste, AGAIN!

Day Nine coming up! Corpy's ECCIE SHIT-DOWN!
it's amazing how IBIdiot started this thread and has how hijacked it himself!

what a dildo!
The title was all that was needed, you lying, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass-fool! You dismiss the "title" as idiotic because it reveals that your ignorant assertion is a "lie", you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass!

You lying, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass:

1) Zimmerman was "PUNCHED"!
2) Zimmerman had his head hit against a "SIDEWALK"!
3) Zimmerman feared for his safety and that he would be "DEAD" if he did not respond with deadly force!

"PUNCH" + "SIDEWALK" + "DEAD" -- just as stated in the title to this thread, you racist, lying, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

No matter how much CBJ7, et al, derided Zimmerman for his wounds and his fear, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, the video demonstrated conclusively that a young man is 'DEAD' because he was 'PUNCHed' -- only once -- and struck his head on concrete (like Zimmerman's on a concrete 'SIDEWALK') -- only once. Thus, the video validates that Zimmerman's fear for his personal safety was justified because he knew and understood that it only took "ONE" lethal head bounce off concrete to end his life, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Post #3

Post #8

BTW, one of those "similar posts" would be your thread, you lying, racist, sumb-fuck Yankee jackass -- it was one of the first threads CC moved out of the Sandbox!

Meanwhile, the dumb-fuck golem jackass "went-off" over the edge many, many months ago and continues to fizzle and spew spittle and drool. BTW, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, noticed how you ever so quickly amended your post to keep from getting your wee-wee wacked -- again. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
FOR THE WIN... good job... I wondered why the Ozombies and TsFLFer were being so good on the other threads...I did not know you had them cornered over here stomping them like rats...LOL
The title was all that was needed, you lying, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass-fool! You dismiss the "title" as idiotic because it reveals that your ignorant assertion is a "lie", you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass!

You lying, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass:

1) Zimmerman was "PUNCHED"!
2) Zimmerman had his head hit against a "SIDEWALK"!
3) Zimmerman feared for his safety and that he would be "DEAD" if he did not respond with deadly force!

"PUNCH" + "SIDEWALK" + "DEAD" -- just as stated in the title to this thread, you racist, lying, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

No matter how much CBJ7, et al, derided Zimmerman for his wounds and his fear, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, the video demonstrated conclusively that a young man is 'DEAD' because he was 'PUNCHed' -- only once -- and struck his head on concrete (like Zimmerman's on a concrete 'SIDEWALK') -- only once. Thus, the video validates that Zimmerman's fear for his personal safety was justified because he knew and understood that it only took "ONE" lethal head bounce off concrete to end his life, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Post #3

Post #8

BTW, one of those "similar posts" would be your thread, you lying, racist, sumb-fuck Yankee jackass -- it was one of the first threads CC moved out of the Sandbox!

Meanwhile, the dumb-fuck golem jackass "went-off" over the edge many, many months ago and continues to fizzle and spew spittle and drool. BTW, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, noticed how you ever so quickly amended your post to keep from getting your wee-wee wacked -- again. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
More lies from the Confederate twat.

I like that "...would be DEAD" bullshit. Obviously he is NOT dead - his attacker is - so you had to distort once again to pretend this thread was related to Zimmerman.

And, of course, it had to be SUBTEXT. Since when have YOU ever refrained from explicitly stating what was going in that pea-brain of yours.

If you had thought this thread related in any way to Zimmerman, you would have trumpeted that in the first post. You would have made some stupid, explicit comparison to Zimmerman. The title would have been something like "Hey Libtards, here is why Zimmerman had to shoot".

The thread was 20 posts long and more than 24 hours old before you finally latched on to my comment about how the Zimmerman crime has qualified as a political issue.

Meanwhile, you had already DENIED that the thread had anything to do with politics in Post No. 2:

----------------------------------
"Yes, it is tragic, but it has nothing to do with politics, the Tea Party or the recent government shut-down, Old Twerp. Instead, it has everything to do with the lethality of being sucker punched and hitting one's head on a concrete surface."
---------------------------------

Really? This was your golden opportunity to ell Old-T that if George Zimmerman was good enough to qualify as political, then so was the death of the marine.

BTW George Zimmerman was not sucker punched. Trayvon Martin may or may not have thrown the first punch, but the two of them were already in each other's faces and Zimmerman testified that he was threatened by Martin even before the first punch.

You were trying to make some terse point about how easy it is to get killed with just one punch. And I'm sure you were also trying to make some subtle but stupid point about Obama, minorities and crime.

But George Zimmerna you weren't talking about. Or you would have said it a LOT sooner. And not after I had already made the point.

LIAR.
More lies from the Confederate twat.

I like that "...would be DEAD" bullshit. Obviously he is NOT dead - his attacker is - so you had to distort once again to pretend this thread was related to Zimmerman.

And, of course, it had to be SUBTEXT. Since when have YOU ever refrained from explicitly stating what was going in that pea-brain of yours.

If you had thought this thread related in any way to Zimmerman, you would have trumpeted that in the first post. You would have made some stupid, explicit comparison to Zimmerman. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Go SUCK some Peter King COCK.
Go SUCK some Peter King COCK. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Stick your foot in your mouth and then choke on the dirty toenails.

Default to "cock."

Pretty typical of the most intellectually-challenged member of ECCIE.
STUPID ... HAS ... SPOKEN !!!!!

Default to "cock."

Pretty typical of the most intellectually-challenged member of ECCIE. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go smear some shit on you face and kiss your boyfriend...y'alls version of a snowball. Except it's brown, stinks and you have corn stuck on your face ..YUCK!...LOLLERING YOU
STUPID ... HAS ... SPOKEN !!!!! Originally Posted by ExNYer
How does that corn taste?....
How does that corn taste?.... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
STUPID ... HAS ... SPOKEN ... TWICE !!!!!
STUPID ... HAS ... SPOKEN ... TWICE !!!!! Originally Posted by ExNYer
Chunky peanut butter...

What is the matter whiffy no one has come over and stuffed your mangina full of cock today?
Poor In Bred Hankering Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Thank you for your consideration, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It has been difficult keeping these shoes clean after kicking you in the ass so repeatedly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

No shit. he's lost it. AGAIN!

Drowning in your own publicly secreted bodily fluids. AGAIN!

Smearing the entire forum with your waste, AGAIN!

Day Nine coming up! Corpy's ECCIE SHIT-DOWN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your dumb-fuck golem ass posted the above at 04:44 PM today, AFTER your dumb-fuck golem ass posted the following at 09:31 AM this morning in another thread.

Talking about excrement, monkeys, asses and flinging feces,at everybody and anybody.

WELCOME TO DAY NINE OF IBIDIOT'S OKTOBERFEST MELTDOWN!

May the DROOL be with you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Does this new, "stutter-count" therapy soothe your nerves better than counting like other, normal folk do, you dumb-fuck golem jackass?

it's amazing how IBIdiot started this thread and has how hijacked it himself!

what a dildo! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Any intelligent, literate person, which of course does not include you, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, can see Old-Twerp began hijacking the thread at post #2.

More lies from the Confederate twat. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your post is the lie, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I like that "...would be DEAD" bullshit. Obviously he is NOT dead - his attacker is - so you had to distort once again to pretend this thread was related to Zimmerman. Originally Posted by ExNYer
That's because Zimmerman justifiably shot Martin in self-defense, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

And, of course, it had to be SUBTEXT. Since when have YOU ever refrained from explicitly stating what was going in that pea-brain of yours. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You just admitted your lying, racist, pea-brained, dumb-fuck Yankee ass doesn't know everything like you pretend, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

If you had thought this thread related in any way to Zimmerman, you would have trumpeted that in the first post. You would have made some stupid, explicit comparison to Zimmerman. The title would have been something like "Hey Libtards, here is why Zimmerman had to shoot". Originally Posted by ExNYer
You only fallaciously imagine that it is so in your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained mind, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. BTW, you incredibly stupid, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained jackass, it's "lib-retard"; thus, establishing once again that you don't know anything.

The thread was 20 posts long and more than 24 hours old before you finally latched on to my comment about how the Zimmerman crime has qualified as a political issue. " Originally Posted by ExNYer
You only fallaciously imagine that it is so in your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained mind, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. All it establishes is that your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained ass was monitoring a SHMB late on a Friday afternoon while others were engaged in other, more constructive activities. BTW, you incredibly stupid, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained jackass, it's "lib-retard" establishing again that you don't know anything.

Meanwhile, you had already DENIED that the thread had anything to do with politics in Post No. 2:
Yes, it is tragic, but it has nothing to do with politics, the Tea Party or the recent government shut-down, Old Twerp. Instead, it has everything to do with the lethality of being sucker punched and hitting one's head on a concrete surface.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
That's a fairly self-explanatory statement which fully supports the subtext of the thread, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained jackass -- not your lies. Zimmerman was very concerned about dying from a concussion caused by having his head slammed against concrete, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Really? This was your golden opportunity to ell Old-T that if George Zimmerman was good enough to qualify as political, then so was the death of the marine. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Old-Twerp was only one of many Kool Aid sotted lib-retards that needed to be drawn in for an education, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained jackass. Didn't want to close the gate before all or many of the Kool Aid sotted lib-retards were herded in, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

BTW George Zimmerman was not sucker punched. Trayvon Martin may or may not have thrown the first punch, but the two of them were already in each other's faces and Zimmerman testified that he was threatened by Martin even before the first punch. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Just like in the video, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained jackass. The Marine wasn't expecting to be "sucker-punched" either, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained jackass. Here's a FYI for you, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained jackass, "sucker punch" has nothing to do with "facing". http://www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...sucker%20punch

You were trying to make some terse point about how easy it is to get killed with just one punch. And I'm sure you were also trying to make some subtle but stupid point about Obama, minorities and crime.

But George Zimmerna you weren't talking about. Or you would have said it a LOT sooner. And not after I had already made the point.

LIAR. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You only fallaciously imagine that it is so in your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained mind, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Default to "cock."

Pretty typical of the most intellectually-challenged member of ECCIE. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So now you're describing the perverse evening ritual you have with your boyfriend, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? Isn't that something you should only do in one of your group sessions, you dumb-fuck golem jackass?

STUPID ... HAS ... SPOKEN !!!!! Originally Posted by ExNYer
Actually, it's now twice that that the stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass has posted in this thread this evening!

STUPID ... HAS ... SPOKEN ... TWICE !!!!! Originally Posted by ExNYer
No. Now it's three times this evening that the stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass has posted in this thread!
Poor In Bred Hankering he must have a yeast infection in his mangina so he is out of sorts.
Holy shit.

I don't even think I've ever seen you malt down this hard, Corpy!

And your meltdown has run so long, you're right, I do know if it's day nine or eight. so let's call it Day 10 beginning at midnight Central.

I truly think you're getting into a dangerous place now and should go see the friendly doctor. He'll give you something for whatever it is that's driven you around the bend this time.

But you will not look very good if you continue flinging shit at everybody who considers you a little imbalanced. Because that's most everybody on here.

seek help, dipshit!