thanks to mods and st c.

No doubt you have great expertise in the area, look forward to not reading it. Originally Posted by Spit It Out
Why do you say "no doubt" I have great expertise in the area? I was making a joke and I have never used one. Never said I did.

Would you like to continue (intended) negative insinuations about me?
AND AGAIN the ladies are not here because they have better options with more access and less restrictions! IF ECCIE were to allow daily ad posting without any ad restrictions the ladies would come back in droves! But not all, this decline started with the age restriction of being a 21 and over companion site only! Not sure how to deal with that; even though I agree with it!!!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I previously saw the new rules for ladies, but have you seen any explanation for WHY? I agree, those kind of restrictions would lead some girls to participate less.

OR some girls would feel the need to start more threADs. Its a tricky thing.

And I'm gonna guess that all the 18, 19 and 20 yr old providers decided to go to college instead.
With all due respect you are reading into this what you want to in order to try to validate your invalid assumption. No one called you racist. You made this a mods verses members issue. The "you" is the membership not you personally as you are well aware.
With all due respect you are reading into this what you want to in order to try to validate your invalid assumption. No one called you racist. You made this a mods verses members issue. The "you" is the membership not you personally as you are well aware. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Your assumptions are wrong! I ask you again Sir. to apologize ? Publicly! Are the rules only for the members to follow and then be interpreted any way the mods want? I do not think so!
I do take offense in YOUR assumptions! As they are wrong and not my intentions! As you are well aware of!
Where was race even being discussed SIR? I do not care to BATTLE a mod. As that never goes well! You were wrong and I want an apology! Then WE can move on!
Why do you say "no doubt" I have great expertise in the area? I was making a joke and I have never used one. Never said I did.

Would you like to continue (intended) negative insinuations about me? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
How in the world could praising your expertise in a subject you are going to write be a negative?
You’re reaching.
Maybe expressing your knowledge of a subject you claim you’re going to write about is better left unsaid?
Today, 12:20 PM winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Apology
I want a public apology to my concerns from this moderator cryptkicker! I'am not causing trouble, however I was called a racist in a post of his and he does not seem to care! If we are to be held to am higher standard now than the mods. should be responsible for their actions as well! I do not care to make an enemy with this mod. As he does have a history of holding grudges! But I was called a racist by cryptkicker and i'am highly offended! And I do expect an apology! This accusation had no truth and could be damaging to me!

"I’m going down swinging"....-WARHEAD

This is a pm I sent to the mod in question and St. C ! I truly am offended, and cannot believe he called me a racist!
Mod replied in a pm negatively! He will not apologize! Refer back to post in question and make ya'lls own assumption! But the main thing is. Where had race even been discussed previously? And why did cryptkicker bring it up and accuse me of being a racist! If I had posted something that the mod. did not like I would be pointed!! But he [cryptkicker] will not even apologize?
There was some racist shit in a thread in Houston. I rtmd it at least 6 times. They didn't care a month ago about racist content. But whatever...
winn dixie,
At no point in CK's post did he make a direct attack on you, nor did he call you a racist. His use of "You" in his statement was to reference "members..i.e The Membership" not being allowed to use racist generalizations, as well as , moderators not being allowed to do the same thing.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...1&postcount=55

Do not take that as an attack or an accusation on you, when it clearly was not put that way.

staff

Today, 12:20 PM winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Apology
I want a public apology to my concerns from this moderator cryptkicker! I'am not causing trouble, however I was called a racist in a post of his and he does not seem to care! If we are to be held to am higher standard now than the mods. should be responsible for their actions as well! I do not care to make an enemy with this mod. As he does have a history of holding grudges! But I was called a racist by cryptkicker and i'am highly offended! And I do expect an apology! This accusation had no truth and could be damaging to me!

"I’m going down swinging"....-WARHEAD

This is a pm I sent to the mod in question and St. C ! I truly am offended, and cannot believe he called me a racist! Originally Posted by winn dixie
SoulmanIke, you have been fair with me and you have a good rep. in Houston.

I disagree with you on his intention and still want an apology! His pm was less than professional as well, seeing how a mod. can always get the last word!
I have moved on, but will remember! If the roles were reversed and I gave a better argument than has been presented here to have points reversed, I doubt I would succeed.
Case in point- LOOK AT MY LAST 2 INFRACTIONS
ONE OF 'EM WAS LITERALLY FOR POSTING AN ECCIE EMOJI!!!!!
It's probably going to be extra difficult because Eccie CoEd is back with lots and lots of female participants and thread starters.

Looks like the enforcement has worked and restored order.
Shinepro in Houston is getting all his threads closed for spamming. Wonder when it's gonna happen here.
Some of his actually are worth reading though......
Some mods definitely like to choose who they like. For instance when I get points taken because soulmanike thinks I double posted on purpose. I had no clue but his response was quite rude. When I asked why. Eccie is just shitty now. I don’t give praise when nothing has gotten better on here. Some guys are still very childish. Guys can ask for everything out in the open but ladies can’t post a single thing. Yup CK is winning.
Some mods definitely like to choose who they like. For instance when I get points taken because soulmanike thinks I double posted on purpose. I had no clue but his response was quite rude. When I asked why. Eccie is just shitty now. I don’t give praise when nothing has gotten better on here. Some guys are still very childish. Guys can ask for everything out in the open but ladies can’t post a single thing. Yup CK is winning. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae

Some people cannot handle being in an authority position.