Hair pulling and ass slapping?

To summarize you are a female hobbyist that's looking for a good time and doesn't charge for a rump in the hay, if that's correct well you should do well on here.

Pm me your stats if you don't mind Originally Posted by macbeth1000
That's essentially correct but it's more like I don't charge by the hour. I get plenty of cash and prizes from it though. I just don't ask for them.

Now. Back to the regularly scheduled ass slapping.
That's essentially correct but it's more like I don't charge by the hour. I get plenty of cash and prizes from it though. I just don't ask for them.

Now. Back to the regularly scheduled ass slapping. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I am losing you, you are not a hobbiest, you are not a provider but you get cash from it, are you a sugar baby which would go contrary to picking up guys for a one night stand like you had implied which sounds more like a provider.

If you like hair pulling and ass slapping, then how much cash or prizes do you normally receive for a rump in the hay
I am losing you, you are not a hobbiest, you are not a provider but you get cash from it, are you a sugar baby which would go contrary to picking up guys for a one night stand like you had implied which sounds more like a provider.

If you like hair pulling and ass slapping, then how much cash or prizes do you normally receive for a rump in the hay Originally Posted by macbeth1000
I'm kept by a generous older gentleman but most of my time is my own. I don't consider myself a provider since I don't charge by the hour or ask for money. But yes, I consider myself a whore.

You can pm me if you need more clarification. I don't want to bore the others.
You need to come down to Houston sometime. This approach works ridiculously well here. Guys hand out $100s like $1s. I feel like Holly Golightly getting $50 for the powder room. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
That was actually the best business I got when I toured Houston. The Badabing ECCIE boys club totally ruin the any board business for visiting ladies, but the hotel bar business is alive and very well!

It's hilarious that they think they have so much pull in the market. Talk about IOP.
is it just me or has this thread digressed from hair pulling and ass slapping to a big ole circle jerk?

i am not into any of those activities^^. Originally Posted by fletch
I'll jerk your circle, baby! lol
That was actually the best business I got when I toured Houston. The Badabing ECCIE boys club totally ruin the any board business for visiting ladies, but the hotel bar business is alive and very well!

It's hilarious that they think they have so much pull in the market. Talk about IOP. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Let me know when you come back. There are some places even better than hotel bars. Dallas has great hotel bars, Houston, not as much. But lots of good restaurant bars near galleria hotels.

I know a ton of working girls in Houston. None are on ECCIE.
Let me know when you come back. There are some places even better than hotel bars. Dallas has great hotel bars, Houston, not as much. But lots of good restaurant bars near galleria hotels.

I know a ton of working girls in Houston. None are on ECCIE. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
You sound cute, what tips or tricks do you have to share
You sound cute, what tips or tricks do you have to share Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Thanks...I think we should start another thread about how to work a bar...from both sides. Let me think about that!
Thanks...I think we should start another thread about how to work a bar...from both sides. Let me think about that! Originally Posted by LilMynx69
+1. I hear wedding bells.

Edit: this was actually meant for a different quote and thread. Lol
http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1054685752#po st1054685752
I like hair pulling and ass slapping, when done correctly.

Grasp my hair at the scalp. Don't pull the ends like your riding a pony. I'm not a pony and may reach back and smack you.

Slapping the ass is a little more technical. I can't explain how to do it, but sure know when its done right.

Light choking is always exciting too.
Laura you are girl after my own heart
I like hair pulling and ass slapping, when done correctly.

Grasp my hair at the scalp. Don't pull the ends like your riding a pony. I'm not a pony and may reach back and smack you.

Slapping the ass is a little more technical. I can't explain how to do it, but sure know when its done right.

Light choking is always exciting too. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Glad we managed to get back on topic. Trolling hotel bars should be another fun thread.

Yeah, hair pulling shouldn't be done in the middle or at the end of the hair. Rylee Presley explained to me years ago in great detail how that shit hurts! If you grab the base of the hair near the scalp it's easier to give the feeling of control which can excite both parties. Just make sure you move her head around with light firm pressure, and don't jerk the head. That shit hurts too!

Ass slapping - C'mon you girls know you like it. The trick is to slightly cup the hand which creates a loud pop but doesn't really cause any significant pain or leave red marks. Try it on your own ass a few times to get the technique down. But, there are some girls who really want that hard smack and like the pain. Flatten out your hand and proceed at your own risk.

Choking - That's kind of scary IMO. I think I've seen "Rising Sun" too many times. I don't do the choking thing unless asked, and I don't go much beyond just getting a firm grip around her throat. I had one crazy chick begging me to "choke her out" one time. Sorry, that's just a recipe for disaster in my book. No fucking way.
Sorry OP. You can cum slap my ass anytime