Cheating Fantasy

Sir Axl, just let me know when you want cheat on your wife by fucking me. I LOVE being the other woman for cheating men. As I noted, when you go home, let your wife smell my scents all over your body))))
Damn Teagan, I just clicked on this thread this morning when I woke up. Why did I never cum see you when I was married and in Texas? Such a damn shame, I'm rock hard just thinking of playing out that fantasy with you.
Sir Axl, just let me know when you want cheat on your wife by fucking me. I LOVE being the other woman for cheating men. As I noted, when you go home, let your wife smell my scents all over your body)))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
I will need to make this happen someday. Fucking you would be awesome!

I would even wear my wedding ring just for you. I don't normally wear it, but would when I visited you. Would make it so much hotter.
Yes, definitely wear your wedding ring. I even tell some guys to bring a picture of the wife and we can tape it to the bed as we fuck and pretend she is watching and listening. Nothing hotter than being pumped full of a cheating husband's cum as we make very passionate LOVE))))))
Sounds like a type of cuckhold
SugarLove it would be a hot cuckold if the husband brought his wife and she ate his cum out of my pussy)))
I always like my wedding ring on. I like giving it a baptism so to speak (slid it in a providers pussy) with a providers pussy juice!
I even tell some guys to bring a picture of the wife and we can tape it to the bed as we fuck and pretend she is watching and listening. Originally Posted by Teagenluv
That is so hott!!

Great idea!

I luv talking about how the guy is lying to wife or sneaking away from work to cum Fuck me!
I always like my wedding ring on. I like giving it a baptism so to speak (slid it in a providers pussy) with a providers pussy juice! Originally Posted by tinman483
With 1 of my long time regulars,

I take off his wedding ring and wear it on my thumb as he bangs me like there is no tomorrow
SugarLove it would be a hot cuckold if the husband brought his wife and she ate his cum out of my pussy))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Hell yes then snowballed so we all three could share!! Damn it Teagan you are so freaking hot! When are you gonna cum play with us in Bama?? Me and Paddy would have a blast with you.
Tiger

I take off his wedding ring and wear it on my thumb as he bangs me like there is no tomorrow Originally Posted by SweetDulce
That's so damn awesome!

I take off his wedding ring and wear it on my thumb as he bangs me like there is no tomorrow Originally Posted by SweetDulce
“Giving you the ring”. That’s Hot! The idea that You are worth it. I’m nude and temporarily giving myself to you mind, body, soul ....with the ring. Passionately making love to you is the only way to earn it back; a deal the married man can’t afford to lose!

Hot!
htxboog, did you ever discuss with your brother swapping wives for a weekend? or just let him know you want to fuck his wife. Guys apparently like to share)) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Teagan it is actually my wife’s sister. I jerk off to some photos I have sneaked of her by the pool every so often.

Dulce you can wear my ring anytime. I really need to find a reason to get my ass back to Houston.
That would be hot SweetDulce do you have any idea how much I just lived closer?