School Teacher quits job to start a business and thanks Obamacare

Cut out ALL subsidies or STFU. Your pet projects are no more important to you than any so called leftist project is to him. God damn you tit wankers cried about cutting defense projects that even the DoD didn't want. LL I have paid the top rate in SS for the last 35 years. My bet is i buy more gas than you so I pay more for road repair. I have never used the home mortgage deduction. If they shut down SS and Medicare today I would gladly forfeit what I had paid into those programs.we are a nation of takers. Both on the left and right. You are a perfect example from the right. So to folks like nevergivesitathought of course folks on the left point out your hypocrisy. Originally Posted by WTF
do you read, or maybe its your comprehension

you cut out the subsidies you idiot, you are on the subsidy queen side
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2014, 03:40 PM
This is exactly wtf is wrong with you Tea turkeys.... you want one side to give in on things they believe in and you do not want to even discuss your subsidies
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2014, 03:45 PM

you cut out the subsidies you idiot, you are on the subsidy queen side Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
i can not help if you are not aware of all the different type of subsidies the right takes advantage of. Fuc just try cutting SS and see how hard the tea Turds cry
i can not help if you are not aware of all the different type of subsidies the right takes advantage of. Fuc just try cutting SS and see how hard the tea Turds cry Originally Posted by WTF
cut them all, everywhere, each one ..do it you ass, and then you can talk

let the spectre of hunger stare all but helpless children and the invalid in the face for motivation

speak out against obamacare....I dare you..nah you are just a blowhard
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2014, 08:48 PM
cut them all, everywhere, each one ..do it you ass, and then you can talk

let the spectre of hunger stare all but helpless children and the invalid in the face for motivation

speak out against obamacare....I dare you..nah you are just a blowhard Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
All or none. You don't get to keep your subsidies and bitch about others...So why should I speak out against Obamacare when you turn a blind eye to your subsidies?

you cut out the subsidies you idiot, you are on the subsidy queen side Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
He's already admitted he accepts subsidies ...

WTF: "My bet is i buy more gas than you so I pay more for road repair."

WTF claims he drives more than I do ... just the point. Blah, blah, blah.

How about that teacher ... you gonna let her deduct her business expenses?

Or are you going to whine about that ...?????
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2014, 07:27 AM
?? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I have admitted we all get them is some form or other. That includes you. You children as well as yourself and myself were subsidized by others in regards to public education. You are to chickenshit to address that point
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2014, 07:29 AM
?? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I have admitted we all get them is some form or other. That includes you. You children as well as yourself and myself were subsidized by others in regards to public education. You are to chickenshit to address that point . My guess is because it undermines your constant bitch about Obamacare.
I have admitted we all get them is some form or other. Originally Posted by WTF
There is no doubt in my mind that you get them. You need them. Bless you.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2014, 10:42 AM
There is no doubt in my mind that you get them. You need them. Bless you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And there is no doubt in my mind that you get them and are to ignorant to know so
And there is no doubt in my mind that you get them and are to ignorant to know so Originally Posted by WTF
I'm not one to "grade" people's writing on the internet .. texts, emails, blogs ..

but when someone calls me "ignorant" and doesn't spell words correctly, then I feel somewhat inclined to call them out on it ... .as to just how they are qualified to judge if someone is ignorant when they can't spell ...

You just confirmed that I am "subsidizing" your sewage disposal, because, like you're driving more than I, you are also shitting more than I .... because you are so full of shit .... you have to take more more often than the average citizen .. just to keep from choking on it.

So, I am subsidizing your sewer disposal ... and I resent it.

But, hey, look at it this way .... I can cure my ignorance, if I am, but you can't cure your stupidity .... it's etched in your genes.... and that's not your parents' fault ... stupidity can be a generation skipping condition that just crops up at times like shingles.

Otherwise, have a lovely weekend and enjoy the mild weather. Take another shit!
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2014, 05:15 PM
I see you have changed the subject. I do not blame you for not wanting to talk about your subsidies when you bitch about other's subsidies. It makes you look like the hypocrite you are...
I see you have changed the subject. I do not blame you for not wanting to talk about your subsidies when you bitch about other's subsidies. It makes you look like the hypocrite you are and always will be... Originally Posted by WTF
A slight adjustment for your consideration.
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2014, 08:24 AM
A slight adjustment for your consideration. Originally Posted by bigtex
He and nevergaveitathought are fair and balanced. ...they like to focus on the left ' s subsidies and ignore their own.
I see you have changed the subject. I do not blame you for not wanting to talk about your subsidies when you bitch about other's subsidies. It makes you look like the hypocrite you are... Originally Posted by WTF
Subsidies is your topic. FLUSH! More subsidizing of WTF. Will it ever end?