do like your provider to wear makeup?

The unconditional love of a good woman has straightened me out...I'm a changed man... LOL Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Wakeup, I am very happy to read that. Valerie is a great girl. Maybe I need to send my ex boyfriend to her so she can change him too .
Naomi, I think you are mainly talking about too much make up or the inappropriate use of makeup. I agree there is no need for lots of makeup all over ones face. I think a skilled makeup artist can do what is desired and enhance any masterpiece. I guess there are always tradeoffs in terms of cleaning up etc. I am glad you had fun experimenting. Obviously some guys appreciate the expert use of makeup and others dont.
The unconditional love of a good woman has straightened me out...I'm a changed man... LOL Originally Posted by Wakeuр
lol and for thank we thank Miss Valerie!! A kinder more gentle wakeup is a good thing!
Naomi, I think you are mainly talking about too much make up or the inappropriate use of makeup. I agree there is no need for lots of makeup all over ones face. I think a skilled makeup artist can do what is desired and enhance any masterpiece. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Yes my love. That is exactly what I was talking about.
Huh???? Who is this person and Val what have you done with WU Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Lol...I dunno what you're talking about, the WU I know is a sweet, whitty, and wonderful person & friend....And that's the damn truth, and I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about it!

Makeup ruins clothes. It's one of the reasons why I don't like lipstick. I also have big lips and don't need to make them stand out anymore than they already do. At night, Having to cleanse my face to get the makeup off is one thing I hate (especially eyeliner ugh!) There are many uses for makeup and when done right one can look good but I have heard of guys complaining that the girl wore way too much makeup. Kinda makes you wonder what they are hiding doesn't it? I'm not perfect but that is something I can't stand. It is like painting over a masterpiece. What a terrible thing to do.
. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I have really big lips too girl, and I like them to stand out with my lipgloss ...

I cleanse my face twice a day, regardless if I've worn makeup that day or not, so that doesn't bother me at all.

Guys complain about too much & too little makeup, can't please them all, everyone of them is different.

Naomi, I know you don't wear much makeup love, but just because a lady does wear it does not mean they are trying to hide anything, if anything makeup accentuates ones natural features (If applied properly of course).

What I am trying to say again is that just because a lady wears makeup doesn't mean she's hiding anything, not in my case anyways.

This is harsh but I'm going to say it anyways...I am a professional make-up artist, I've done makeup for all sorts of people, and from my experience, ya can't make an ugly person hot no matter how much bloody makeup I put on them. It may make them less ugly, but their still shit out of luck!

We all have unique features, some of us choose to flaunt them, some don't. No one is right or wrong.

Some guys on here have complained about makeup getting on their face/clothes/body during a session?...I'm not sure how the makeup's getting on their clothes (unless the lady is being careless), but taking a shower when the session is over will wash away any trace of makeup or perfume.

I view makeup as a way of expressing myself, the same as I do with how I color/fix my hair, how I dress, tattoos etc...NOT as a tool to "hide" anything...Just my .02!
I think a skilled makeup artist can do what is desired and enhance any masterpiece. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
well said Miss Valerie!!!!!! I was a makeup artist for 8 years so its just something I like to do.

I have really big lips too girl, and I like them to stand out with my lipgloss .. Originally Posted by Valerie
Lipgloss for me as I stated in another post not lipstick. I don't like lipstick at all. It looks great on
you but not on me. Maybe when we meet you will have to give me lipstick lesson. A demonstration
would not hurt either..

I cleanse my face twice a day, regardless if I've worn makeup that day or not, so that doesn't bother me at all.
So do I. However, I was talking about eyeliner mostly. It is hell to get off.

Guys complain about too much & too little makeup, can't please them all, everyone of them is different.
I agree. I always let the gent make the requests. Whatever he wanted.. he got it.

Naomi, I know you don't wear much makeup love, but just because a lady does wear it does not mean they are trying to hide anything, if anything makeup accentuates ones natural features (If applied properly of course).
Valerie, I said too much makeup. I don't have anything against ladies that wear makeup . It does accentuate natural features but when they apply it and look like a corpse that is not sexy.

This is harsh but I'm going to say it anyways...I am a professional make-up artist, I've done makeup for all sorts of people, and from my experience, ya can't make an ugly person hot no matter how much bloody makeup I put on them. It may make them less ugly, but their still shit out of luck!
LMAO! I agree!

We all have unique features, some of us choose to flaunt them, some don't. No one is right or wrong.
Because one doesn't wear makeup to accentuate their features doesn't mean they're not flaunting it. I have very very very strong features. I'm flaunting it right now LMFAO! however, I understand.

Some guys on here have complained about makeup getting on their face/clothes/body during a session?...I'm not sure how the makeup's getting on their clothes (unless the lady is being careless), but taking a shower when the session is over will wash away any trace of makeup or perfume.
I can see how makeup will get on their clothes only for them to go home and the wife finds a lipstick stain on their shirt. Gah! Sure it hasn't happened to you because you are very careful but I'm sure it happens.

I view makeup as a way of expressing myself, the same as I do with how I color/fix my hair, how I dress, tattoos etc...NOT as a tool to "hide" anything...Just my .02!
Exactly. We all have our own style. I can't tell another lady not to wear makeup. That is ridiculous.
I hope you did not think I was referring to you in any of my post. I was speaking in general.
Hell you already knew how I felt about makeup. We've discussed this before.
  • Paven
  • 04-19-2011, 09:48 PM
Mary Kay makes a great eye makeup remover takes off everything.

I love my makeup, it just makes my eyes more striking and my cheekbones
more pronounced.
Naomi, Val and SNL and Paven all to myself on the same page!! Nice!!
Aren't you the lucky man Ed!!
Wakeup, I am very happy to read that. Valerie is a great girl. Maybe I need to send my ex boyfriend to her so she can change him too . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
That made me laugh! .....But in all fairness, WU is not one to be "changed" lol, I assure you that...He still calls people out if he thinks they're full of shit, hec, sometimes our phone conversations can get heated!
Lipgloss for me as I stated in another post not lipstick. I don't like lipstick at all. It looks great on
you but not on me. Maybe when we meet you will have to give me lipstick lesson. A demonstration
would not hurt either..

Gladly ...hopefully in Houston!

So do I. However, I was talking about eyeliner mostly. It is hell to get off.

Dior eye makeup remover works fab!

I agree. I always let the gent make the requests. Whatever he wanted.. he got it.

I've never had a gent make a request for no makeup and hair not to be done before so I can't elaborate on that one..

Valerie, I said too much makeup. I don't have anything against ladies that wear makeup . It does accentuate natural features but when they apply it and look like a corpse that is not sexy.

I know you did, but everyone's view on what "too much makeup" is different, I think the end result is a matter of if the person applying it know what they're doing!

LMAO! I agree!

Because one doesn't wear makeup to accentuate their features doesn't mean they're not flaunting it. I have very very very strong features. I'm flaunting it right now LMFAO! however, I understand.

Ok, instead of flaunting, I'll say some choose to accentuate their features with makeup, whilst others don't care either way

I can see how makeup will get on their clothes only for them to go home and the wife finds a lipstick stain on their shirt. Gah! Sure it hasn't happened to you because you are very careful but I'm sure it happens.

If a lady is wearing lipstick during a session, one would hope she would have common sense not to kiss the poor bloke's shirt! ...But then again, that may be giving too many people too much credit...lmao!

Exactly. We all have our own style. I can't tell another lady not to wear makeup. That is ridiculous.
I hope you did not think I was referring to you in any of my post. I was speaking in general.
Hell you already knew how I felt about makeup. We've discussed this before. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Not at all, I knew you weren't referring to me babes

Maybe when we meet you will have to give me lipstick lesson. A demonstration
would not hurt either.. Originally Posted by Naomi

Gladly ...hopefully in Houston! Originally Posted by Valerie

I will also keep the Dior eye-makeup remover in mind.
Aren't you the lucky man Ed!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
If I was really lucky, I'd be in Houston at the end of the month!!