Pregnant pu$$y !!!

• L.A.
  • 05-22-2016, 02:49 PM
Everyone has their views on it and if the topic runs in certain directions that's the nature of discussions. I feel if you post a topic in co-ed then you are welcoming other's viewpoints and not everybody is going to see things the way you wish they would.
Well just to clarify, I am not upset or fazed by any negative opinions from strangers who do not know me or my situation. It doesn't matter how I worded it, or didn't word it, I knew people would respond either way positively and negatively. So really I'm not surprised. But I will say having sex is not a bad thing, so if I wasn't hobbying or if I was back in a relationship I most definitely would be having even more sex than I am now providing. So really it just sounds like since we all know sex is ok during pregnancy, that people don't think I can accept a donation for my company and services. So really it's a morals thing with the opposers of preggo sex in the hobby world lol?!? Now that we agreed that some woman who bbbj for themselves and their own needs and some men who step outside their lives to hobby moralistically think what I'm doing is wrong, can we acknowledge all the other hobbyist who like growing boobs filling with milk, a ever-growing Ass, beautiful widening hips, an appetite for sex, a lot of sex lol, and likes, doesn't mind or care about the bump. Feel free to pm me. I'd love to meet. I'll be here all week
...growing boobs filling with milk, a ever-growing Ass, ... Originally Posted by La Vida
I do love your titties always have.
I do love your titties always have. Originally Posted by bobo1cg
Thanks papi, cum check them out again sometime. They've gotten bigger !!! Lol ....I'll be in Dallas for the next week before I leave again. Feel free to text- xo
This is actually a pretty good thread. Much better than that 'stinky p' one.
  • BLM69
  • 05-22-2016, 09:15 PM
The good thing about pregnant pussy is that it can get pregnant, mostly because it already is, no need to pull out. Originally Posted by catbanger
I hear pregnant chicks are busy for that reason

My View: I just think its ridiculous that some young girls will lay down with a man, let him nut all in you & now YOU the one having to provide for your child. That's not fair at all.it takes 2 to have a baby. I just think young women should make better choices with men. That man should be taking care of you & the baby not the other way around. Idk maybe I was just taught differently I guess
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
No offense to you Nina, you're entitled to your opinion, but you're making the op sound like the villain here. Nobody, not me and not you, knows what her situation is with the baby's daddy. Maybe he was sincere until he got her pregnant and then turned chickenshit on her. It wouldn't be the first time a guy had told a woman whatever she wanted to hear, just to get in her pants, then hauled ass when it came time to pay the bill. And you're assuming she "let him nut all in you".

I do agree with you that the daddy should be a standup guy and at least be helping pay for the kid, even if he doesn't want to be a part of it's life. You're absolutely right about that.

Exactly how different were you taught anyway Nina? Remember to take a look in the mirror next time you're working your magic on some guy's johnson. I bet mommy and daddy didn't teach you that. Just like my mommy didn't teach me to do twisted stuff to ladies for money. I'm just a randy, old perv. Now maybe we should both get down off our soapboxes before we fall on our asses.

• BLM69
  • 05-22-2016, 11:40 PM
I remember asking a provider years ago who was the daddy of her unborn child and she said her BF, I believed her at the time, come to find out later on she had a few trick babies that she didn't care for. What a gullible newbie I was lol

If the op wants to flip tricks during her pregnancy, it's up to her but the hobby can be dangerous so she needs to be extra careful now.
Preggos sex isn't my thing (at least in the hobby). Everytime I see a provider advertising it I instantly think BNG lol. Now it would of course be nice to know the provider was preggo before showing up.
No offense to you Nina, you're entitled to your opinion Originally Posted by feetnstuff187
EXACTLY! I stated my opinion & stand by it 200%. This is the only important thing i got out your post. U can save all that other stuff for someone who wants to listen. I said what I had to say already
The good thing about pregnant pussy is that it can get pregnant, mostly because it already is, no need to pull out. Originally Posted by catbanger
I got some bad news for you...
hobbyist who like growing boobs filling with milk, a ever-growing Ass, beautiful widening hips, an appetite for sex, a lot of sex lol, and likes, doesn't mind or care about the bump. Originally Posted by La Vida
All of the above! It is truly accentuating your beauty in my opinion. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
  • lvprg
  • 05-25-2016, 02:18 PM
I have always looked forward to the preggo providers!!
A pregnant chick is on my tdl, along with an Indian/arab and a midget. It would be great if you were a pregnant arab midget, I can get a three-fer.
I'm currently pregnant as well, and although I can't give a mans opinion on what it's like to be with a pregnant woman, I can say that I am far more into being sensual while pregnant, than not.

I stay very low-volume and am select with who I see, but with my pregnancy hormones, I absolutely agree that I just love the pleasure!

Everybody will have their own views - just like you, I do not depend on the government and have hobbied not only because I enjoy it, but it also contributed to a lot of time off - something I couldn't do with a RW job! I now can take many months off to breastfeed and focus on children/college. Don't let anyone make you feel bad, but know that everyone will voice their opinion.

XO!