DED's MPCFS List: Winter Edition 2011

That sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe we can together for drinks before he gets back and talk about all the dirty things we can do to him Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston

inbox me baby girl....hope to see you tonight !!
Yall couldn't handle it.... Originally Posted by DickEmDown

yeah whatever you know we can dont deny the power of two on one lol
My brother, can you please stop it. Ok, we get it. You get all the pussy. We get nothing. Ok, move on... Originally Posted by Satin

you can have anything you put your mind to!!!
  • Satin
  • 03-19-2011, 11:29 AM
Thanks cutie I appreciate the vote of confidence...

EA, you don't mind me flirting with Alexis do you bro? How did it go when I left last night? Any good stories? lol
Thanks cutie I appreciate the vote of confidence...

EA, you don't mind me flirting with Alexis do you bro? How did it go when I left last night? Any good stories? lol Originally Posted by Satin
You didnt know man? DED stole his wife.
My brother, can you please stop it. Ok, we get it. You get all the pussy. We get nothing. Ok, move on... Originally Posted by Satin
Ok...so, DED gets all the pussy OUTSIDE the SCs, and you get all the pussy INSIDE the SCs...WTF! Share, you greedy basters!!! Lol!
Well done, sir.
Hummm... Looks like Mi Amigo is in for......... ahhhh.... the kind of trouble we all dream about.....

That sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe we can together for drinks before he gets back and talk about all the dirty things we can do to him Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston
inbox me baby girl....hope to see you tonight !! Originally Posted by sexialexis86
[IMG]
Spent the last ten minutes signing in on this iPhone. Just to say damn it man!! Now that's a list dude!!!