MFM Threesomes - what do the ladies like?

I decided I might try this one time.. My provider friend set everything up. I got to the session and the first thing they ask me "if I could squeal like a pig !!!!" I left imediately....
MFM is alot of fun. Have done this a couple of times with a past atf. She had another client who wanted to do MFM or MMF and thought I would be fun to do it with too. I agreed to whatever. She set the date and time. We met. Chatted first with some wine to get to know each other. Then played. She started dfks for both of us with all our hands everywhere. Then she switched to BJs switching back and forth. Then us guys switched back and forth with daty while she gave bjs. Then we went to K9 and BJ with her in the middle. Then Mish and DT with her still in the middle. Tried a bunch of positions. Neither of us guys were homophobic so moving around positions was easy, regardless neither of us pleasured the other on purpose either. She was into orgasms and got hers often. Watching another guy cum with my atf getting into it was awesome. My ATF was not into greek so DP wasn't tried. Maybe another time. I would definately be up for it again.

It is important for the guys to be OK with the other guy being in better or worse shape, having a longer or thicker cock, being tall or short and being easy going and cool with swapping off being the alfa. There has to be nothing to prove between the guys. The goal is to have a blast and for everyone to have as many shots on goal and Os as they can handle. Needless to say, our time went over.
That's exactly my kinda response...never done a 3some, but wondered about the MFM experience and with someone as hot as you, could be a lotta fun 😍
That's exactly my kinda response...never done a 3some, but wondered about the MFM experience and with someone as hot as you, could be a lotta fun 😍 Originally Posted by Vulcan91057
Meant as a response to Jules J
Vulcan, thanks for clarifying..For a moment I thought you just came out of the closet or something. LOL.
I am in.
Sounds like fun.
Why do I feel like a little boy sitting on the floor while the adults are sitting around the table drinking,smoking and playing cards....
One - I have enough performance anxieties without another dick in the room

Two - mtabsw is the handle I like, and don't want everyone calling me "stubby"
I want to Dp any of you sexy ladies��
My best friend and I came close to doing this across the water in a faraway land, but ended up on "the train" instead LOL.....definitely can't be any "guy" issues and for me no gay play, but after doing a couple FMF I've always been curious..............the ladies who've chimed in have been noted and I hope more join in!
Be there done that. PM me if your interested.
Vulcan, thanks for clarifying..For a moment I thought you just came out of the closet or something. LOL. Originally Posted by Invisible1
😁👋
Very cool thread. Now if I could only find a provider in Austin that would be into MFM
I did this years ago with a best friend and a girl we both had dated in the past. I'm straight and so is my buddy. The 3 of us got together one night, alcoholic drinks were imbibed and one thing led to another. It was a lot of fun. DP, and all kinds of other positions. It just kind of happened naturally. The weird thing is, none of us have ever talked about it since.

Bottom line (no pun intended) I'd be up (pun intended) for doing it again sometime.
  • artax
  • 07-31-2015, 12:33 PM
did it once with a provider couple- lot of good points- I was a little nervous with another guy in the room- might try again sometime, probably will be more fun as should be a little less nervous