Popre Francis - islam is not terrorism

• DSK
  • 08-13-2016, 08:36 PM
For the time being, which in Earth years is a blip.

Hydrocarbon products, having been naturally created over millions of years, will eventually be depleted. The last quart will come out of the ground and that quart will be worth a lot of money......unless of course we have found other alternatives to replace oil....coal....gas.

I would prefer we preserve what we have within our borders for later on when the reserves "overseas" have dried up. Doesn't mean we can't explore for them domestically to identify the reserves at home. We have strategic reserves, but those are for "strategic purposes" and not used, as has been the case in recent history, to manipulate or maintain our gas guzzling habits. We don't have to build "tank farms," which can be unstable and targets. We can utilize injection systems into salt domes or other stables strata to store the oil for later extraction.

At the same time we should began developing alternatives and "things" that operate without hydrocarbons. Our living habits also have to change ... mass transportation is easier to accommodate with non-hydrocarbons. We also need to start thinking outside of "the box" regarding design and chemistry.

We've all experienced gasoline shortages and the long lines. That's a momentary preview. Originally Posted by LexusLover
We have plenty of holes in the ground out in the Permian basin that essentially form a strategic reserve. It is all a matter of price to get them out. I think Argentina has plenty of shale oil, as does Colorado and the Bakken.

Supply and demand will take care of providing oil, as well as alternatives. I would argue the cost of depleting their oil in the Middle East, while a good concept, is too high.

We should provide no protection to any country that doesn't pay us enough to profit on the security services, and they must pay us in dollars. Otherwise, fuck 'em.

Consider us like ADT, and Russia like a potential burglar.

As for Europe, well, they look down their liberal noses at us, let them pay full price while they sneer.
Gotta love a mineral rights baker.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaa aasaaAo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaa i am an asshole plz laugh at me Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you left Christianity on those 10 verses? I'm calling bullshit on this. I think you had other issues with the religion you left behind.

the inclusion of the old testament in the Roman Catholic bible is primarily for reference purpose and also for wisdom.

i guessing you must be athiest as you claim not to be muslim. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No I didn't leave Christianity based on those verses- I just got wiser- like when you were a child there comes a time when you stop believing in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny so I woke up one day and stopped believing in a fairy God who allows evil and suffering to go and his supposedly super human perfect son who told the world 2000 years ago that he's returning soon. In what world does 2000 years not mean soon??? I guess in 10,000 years from now gullible Christians will think Jesus is returning very, very, very soon.

Religion is made up gibberish of man's way to control people. I grew up Catholic and I will never accept any religion they are all the biggest frauds ever created by mankind.
the Nicea conference. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes, at the behest of Emperor Constantine.
  • DSK
  • 08-14-2016, 02:51 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaa aasaaAo Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I have to invest my profits somewhere, don't I?