Hobbyists - have you ever been pleasantly surprised when she opened the door?

Whispers. I don't like confrontation. But, judging from the number of hurtful and offensive posts you make, you seem to be a very negative and unhappy person. I wish you and a few other guys on here would tone it down a bit.... I guess you guys love the attention.
Originally Posted by LuvMuscle

Why would you think that I was unhappy?

The fact that I do not glamorize a whore into being something more then simply a whore is not relative to my happiness. It's simply a statement of what they are. If anyone is "dysfunctional" as you suggest it's all those that try to glamorize them as something more..

I live a very enjoyable and full life This site contributes to it in a couple of ways but a main one is the entertainment value it has.

Why would you think that I was unhappy?

The fact that I do not glamorize a whore into being something more then simply a whore is not relative to my happiness.

Originally Posted by Whispers
Ehh...I'll bite...There is a very wide gulf between not glamorizing whores and the persona you present here...(dehumanizing whores). You dehumanize sex partners...especially paid for sex partners. (Perhaps it has something to do with your first P4P foray)? Are you attempting to re-create that experience? That feeling?

News Flash...you will never...in the CONUS be able to have that experience again! Stop trying! If you had to complete some mental gymnastics in your 1st P4P experience to meet your physical needs, then come to grips with that.

This community caters to indy providers. It even boarders on showing a preference to Indys. If you imprinted on something...(let's just say different)...try the dark web...they cater to folks like you!

Oh yeah to stay on topic...super hot "old and fat chicks" that don't show their face...Miss V, Claire...Aphrodite...(on good authority from V who said "she drips sex")...and I suspect Chealsabean...but can not verify.

Jenns lolli who has a fucking lollipop in her avatar..not a jalapeņo (but, is retired)...and Miss Scarlet...who knows more than she shows (she has face pics).

Each of these "Providers" you can pay to have sex with...no mental gymnastics required. They do not require your affection, protection, guilt, or shame...and guess what? They have none in return.

Cheers to each of you!
They usually say that about me. Now I wonder if they say that to all the guys?
Hahahahaha we do what we do, not because we need attention, but because it evokes emotion from you crybabies.
Emotion makes you normally wussy peeps post.
The last 6 days there has been constant input in the forum.
It was a fucking wasteland.
You crybabies are all the same..... like 5 year olds....... older brother has a basketball he's playing and you decide you want the ball..... you go crying to mommy to try and get her to make brother give you the ball..... older brother says fuck it...... gives you the ball..... then you fucking crybabies won't even play with it..... you just don't want older brother playing with it either.

Last week Whispers wasn't even posting..... SL and myself said fuck it let the baby have the ball..... you fuckers don't even post.

We have that skill of saying shit that pushes buttons, evokes emotional responses.....

It is necessary....... deal with it! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Posting for postings sake shouldn't be a goal -- it's just pathetic.
And posting just to get a rise out of people is just boorish.
Make an interesting contribution, preferably a positive one, or just be quiet.
A number of us have chosen the latter path of late, primarily because of the preponderance of the former ones.