How much will y'all pay me to leave?

But that is why your dumb golem ass was elected -- by a poll you started -- to be:

BTW, already knew the word "golem" and its meanining, you dumb golem fuck; hence, didn't need to consult the dictionary before posting, you dumb-ass golem fuck. The dictionary entry was to help you and BigKoTex understand your true place in the world, you dumb-ass golem fuck.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Two BIG lies there.

But lets just show everybody the LINK to the poll I allegedly started.

You sick shit wallower!
  • Old-T
  • 05-27-2013, 09:23 PM
So do I have this right: if a collection is taken up to buy IIFFOFRDB a golem as a send-off present, THAT is what it would take for him to go away?
I'd give him JLs first born ... But that assume JL has ever fucked anybody for free ... And a WOMAN WHO WASNT A SLAVE.
I do not now, nor have I ever, fucked any slave, male or female.
Shame you can't say the same about sucking dicks, faggot!
How do you know that? Do you check the licenses and passports at the establishments you frequent?

I think not.
Two BIG lies there.

But lets just show everybody the LINK to the poll I allegedly started.

You sick shit wallower! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a hypocritical, dumb-fuck golem liar, you ignorant golem reprobate.

Naw. You know better. Ole Rebel Yell Corpy couldn't kick my ass with your 5-5 legs! He dodged the question again. And again. And again.

But he still has lesser life forms like you to support him. How does that make YOU feel, Harvard?

BTW --- What time does your mouth get you off of this board, FAGGOT? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's your ignorant golem ass that's dodging the obvious fact again, again and again, you ignorant golem reprobate; by the poll you started, your lying, dumb golem ass was elected to be:

Show the link, shit swallower.
Show the link, shit swallower. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The poll your dumb-fuck golem ass started tells the whole story, and here's the poll, you lying, hypocritical, dumb ass golem fuck:

Where the LINK to my poll, Corpy?

You keep changing your description. Why don't you just admit you lied about it and have been all along?

Now you've added hypocritical to my "nom de fume," Corpy. Explain yourself.

Then you can go back to wallowing in your own feces.
Where the LINK to my poll, Corpy?

You keep changing your description. Why don't you just admit you lied about it and have been all along?

Now you've added hypocritical to my "nom de fume," Corpy. Explain yourself.

Then you can go back to wallowing in your own feces. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're demonstrating both your ignorance and your hypocrisy, you lying, golem fuck. Your dumb-fuck golem ass started the poll, and your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

show the link to my poll, Corpy.

You'll feel better about it, I promise.

Meanwhile, wallow in your own self shitty.
How do you know that? Do you check the licenses and passports at the establishments you frequent?

I think not. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I have the mamasan sign a waiver.
So do I have this right: if a collection is taken up to buy IIFFOFRDB a golem as a send-off present, THAT is what it would take for him to go away? Originally Posted by Old-T
No, but Gram-ma will give you a quarter for a pony ride...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPIk9AfalTM
show the link to my poll, Corpy.

You'll feel better about it, I promise.

Meanwhile, wallow in your own self shitty. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wallow in the poll returns, you hypocritical, lying, dumb-ass golem fuck.

Your dumb-fuck golem ass started the poll which elected your dumb-fuck golem ass to be:

So YssuP you are a PussY? I knew it all along...fucked pussy

Possible Answer:
'Yssup' is derived from spelling 'Pussy' backwards. It is the best way to get away with saying it in front of people who hate the P word.

http://www.askives.com/what-is-yssup.html