Pleading the 5th...

Ain't nothing typical about me, shitface. It's right there in your review, dumbass. Anyone can go read it

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1378922

Maybe you should have brought her flowers like you did that other whooore.

You ARE an old school fool

Long as you're posting on here, I know where all the jalapeno dicks is at Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're just jealous that no one brings you flowers down at the 'holes, ya swishy walker. And do you ask your cetacean "girlfriends" to where a jalapeno shaped strapon when they peg you ? All your La Raza friends picking produce in Arkansas must give you a lot of business with their jalapeno dicks that you SOOOO love !
Yeah, you respect them so much you go behind one woman's back to pay another woman to bang you. Real respect. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Just like you did to shammy with Big Sir woomby ! Hypocrite ! What... shammy couldn't get the right amount of "crust" making shit out of your fudge packed ass to make the sheets crackle like you like them to when you're getting slammed at your Momma / SEEster's basement ?
You're just jealous that no one brings you flowers down at the 'holes, ya swishy walker. And do you ask your cetacean "girlfriends" to where a jalapeno shaped strapon when they peg you ? All your La Raza friends picking produce in Arkansas must give you a lot of business with their jalapeno dicks that you SOOOO love ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Just like you did to shammy with Big Sir woomby ! Hypocrite ! What... shammy couldn't get the right amount of "crust" making shit out of your fudge packed ass to make the sheets crackle like you like them to when you're getting slammed at your Momma / SEEster's basement ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Leave. GTFO
Leave. GTFO Originally Posted by WombRaider
You don't tell ME when to leave puta ! HAA HAA HAA !! Pobrecita puta y chapete !!
You don't tell ME when to leave puta ! HAA HAA HAA !! Pobrecita puta y chapete !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I'm telling you right goddamn now to GTFO, you old shitsipper. So put that in your ass and suck it.
I'm telling you right goddamn now to GTFO, you old shitsipper. So put that in your ass and suck it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Not going to happen lambiachi ! Pobrecita pinche puta ! Get ON with that melt down !!! WOO HOO !!!! :lau ghing1::woot_ jump::cl ap: Thess two SURE does look like YOU woomby ! >
So our Founding Fathers instilled us with the 5th amendment so guilty folks could not get convicted?

Do you fucking idiots have a clue as to what is coming out you mouth? Originally Posted by WTF
So, tell us, WPF, why did the Founders enact the Fifth Amendment?
  • WTF
  • 09-05-2015, 01:00 AM
So, tell us, WPF, why did the Founders enact the Fifth Amendment? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution provides that "no person ... shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself." The right was created in reaction to the excesses of the Courts of Star Chamber and High Commission—British courts of equity that operated from 1487-1641. These courts utilized the inquisitorial method of truth-seeking as opposed to the prosecutorial, meaning that prosecutors did not bear the burden of proving a case, but that sufficient "proof" came from browbeating confessions out of the accused.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...come_from.html

Bonus Explainer: In the statement he made today before Congress, Lay quoted from an unnamed 2001 Supreme Court opinion stating that one of the Fifth Amendment's "basic functions … is to protect innocent men …" What was the case?
Answer: Ohio v. Reiner, a unanimous opinion reversing the Ohio Supreme Court's ruling that a witness who denies all culpability doesn't have a legitimate Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination.
So, tell us, WPF, why did the Founders enact the Fifth Amendment? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So, tell us, COIdiot, why are you a Welshing Idiot?
Why does a Server Administrator need to invoke the 5th Amendment?

Most SA's I know aren't doing much anyway and usually have a book of policies and procedures they follow.
Why does a Server Administrator need to invoke the 5th Amendment? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Don't ask us, you ignorant Dipshit Turdfly, ask the "Server Administrator."

Turdy, you don't even have to try to be a Dipshit. It comes naturally!
  • WTF
  • 09-05-2015, 07:16 AM
Why does a Server Administrator need to invoke the 5th Amendment?

Most SA's I know aren't doing much anyway and usually have a book of policies and procedures they follow. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Maybe his lawyer understand what can happen when the government goes on a fishing expedition. It is call advocating for one's client and not giving a fuck about you scratching your empty head about doing the prudent thing. If you watch 5 minutes of the link below , you'll understand...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=never+speak+to+the+po lice+guilty+or+not&FORM=VIRE9# view=detail&mid=D3287DA9E7F59E 82223AD3287DA9E7F59E82223A Originally Posted by WTF

Maybe his lawyer understand what can happen when the government goes on a fishing expedition. It is call advocating for one's client and not giving a fuck about you scratching your empty head about doing the prudent thing. If you watch 5 minutes of the link below , you'll understand...

Originally Posted by WTF
"Maybe..."

He has nothing to worry about if it's a bigkotex fishing expedition because he'll be shut out.

But the server was "wiped" apparently during a time Hillary was under a subpoena to provide her public records. Sounds more fishy than a fishing expedition.

You may continue scratching your ass WRTMF! And Bigkotexliar may continue to sniff!

or as bigkotexliar likes to phrase it: "CARRY ON!"
Ironically, and as a fellow racist I think you will appreciate this, a black guy once gave me the greatest rationale ever for not testifying or talking to the police. He said, "Ain't no tellin' how many loose ends I got out there!" Originally Posted by DSK
Why don't you just meet your "lawyer" at Love Field and kick his ass with your bare fists?
  • WTF
  • 09-05-2015, 08:41 AM

But the server was "wiped" apparently during a time Hillary was under a subpoena to provide her public records. Sounds more fishy than a fishing expedition.

!" Originally Posted by gnadfly
Then give him immunity as COG suggested.

Or just convict him as you seem to know the facts.