Ladies & Gents ... who was your first board client & who was your first board provider?

I really started with the SC section so the actual answer is one of the Russians from the Ship, but either LRR or Magen.
I believe my first Houston experience was a double with MSB and Hanna Heart.

It's been a great run and looking forward to meeting/doing many more!
My first lady was Monica Foxxx! Originally Posted by Terminator69
Monica first damm I wish she would come back.
My first was you Brooke.....thanks for the great time.
My first FS provider was Ruby/Tiffany @ 290 and Hollister, 2nd was Danni Luv - have loved her ever since! (Good God, I had no idea what I was doing back then!!!! LOL) First in the hobby was a BBBJ from Brittany from KY.

abdclub
The first on ASPD was Italia Debella that was years ago but damn she was a honey. Originally Posted by macksback

i think im the only one that had a mixed (sub par) experience with her.

i have to think it was a miscommunication

paid the 240

got 30 mins bbbj

*i emailed john and he made it right

i assume she thought i was going for something else and the rest was tip bc everyone else seemed to love her.
Now I am gonna show my age for those that might remember her from the old delphi board Andie
PRSandra on the old board.
PRSandra, but I think Karen from Sunflowers lurks here.
I saw her from BP but she is also a member here my first provider was Brittany from Kentucky. First one from this is Sahra Latin
A redhead BP girl who got some reviews on the old board (Amber) who provided a decent session, but posting my own awful review got me introduced to guys on the board who were willing to help me revise my review since I didn't have BCD, and didn't know what made a review helpful to others. That's the indirect reason why my first provider was actually significant!
Holly aka shay back in the day show me aspd and i was hook and i miss holly biggest lips i ever seen when i daty it was hot now she is too big time for a poor guy like me i miss her my second was Laur gaurza but i still see her from time to time
MSB was my first. To bad she is in Austin now.
My very first was longhorn69 from Austin
My first one from this board was Darthmaul,and im still waitin on my box from Jareds' Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Babe...It's on lay-a-way!!

My first from here was Tiffany - OneThickBlond!

My first indy was you Brooke Wild!!