Things you wish would happen with out saying

• anita
  • 03-23-2015, 03:04 PM
I always read all the reviews before seeing someone. Even the ones with more than two "no" recommendations. Lol, I love challenges. Might bring them up to break the ice but talking about such things while making love doesn't turn me on. Tell me how my kitty feels instead ��
I always read the reviews too, I've love it when the occasional review writer forgets to use private tags. Several of the gents who've done reviews on me have sent them (my own review) in full to me.

~
If I told mine, that would ruin it, wouldn't it? I want it to happen, but I want her to make the move. I've hinted at it, but it's yet to happen.
I want him to tell me if he's been bad. If he's seen other girls, so we can play a game out of it. I want to try it once and see how it goes while we are both already in the throws of passion.

I can be very Dominant, and must be #1. Since monogamy isn't natural and I don't think I wanna be a swinger I want to try this. I think it could be hot.

As long as I know I am number 1, I think I'd be good.
I always read all the reviews before seeing someone. Even the ones with more than two "no" recommendations. Lol, I love challenges. Might bring them up to break the ice but

"talking about such things while making love doesn't turn me on. Tell me how my kitty feels instead �� Originally Posted by anita
"

Yeah. Me either but I want to try it. I think! I better think hard.