Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Now, about my BBC in your mouth.... Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
you need to call Crest and get your money back. Lol. In all seriousness, your teeth are white but damn they big. Okay, ready? Ok, 1,2,3 - try to close your mouth completely. Not enough to lip to cover those pearly whites eh?

So, all the BBC talk - are you saying you're a TS provider now? I always suspected it, but thanks for confirming
kinkyorca, I think two members are starting a pit. decide at your own risk whether to enter (there could be an entry form prize or points if you don't watch your ass in there)

moving on

Godzilla-bap-1.jpg

(not the best camera. maybe someone can get a better pic)
whoa! we have our first official mod siting at the festival! Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Unfortunately, a very rare siting these days....who's....here.....nor. ....there.
Unfortunately, a very rare siting these days....who's....here.....nor. ....there. Originally Posted by Sarunga
ha, ha! and damn! I can't spell.

what do you expect at a festival? trying to do to many things at once.

and Godzilla can be distracting

he seems to have declined the interview. maybe another one will show up.
Well, he was never one to shy away from an interview.

Not too long ago, he used to be the designated spokesperson. And by golly....could he give an interview.

He's so good....he can make you believe:

Black = White

Small = Big

Here = There

Asshole = Good-Samaritan

etc....etc.
interesting information. not sure if it's good or not that he declined the interview.

sounds like it could have gone either way. I tried to keep the questions precise to minimize variation and get more precise answers. someone that good though. who knows. (bet those were some interesting past interviews)

he used to be the designated spokesperson Originally Posted by Sarunga
sounds like you meant the 'designated spin doctor' from the examples
....(bet those were some interesting past interviews).... Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Oh, they were.....some of the best.....especially when he was giving the interview in unison with ProfCheck&Balance and the resident Good-Samaritan.

That combination was just.....poetry in motion.

Good times!
I saw godzilla puking in the parking lot, he ate some bad sushi. Wheres the "Tebow" tent i need to make a confession and pray for some free kitty , i am out of ride tickets....
you need to call Crest and get your money back. Lol. In all seriousness, your teeth are white but damn they big. Okay, ready? Ok, 1,2,3 - try to close your mouth completely. Not enough to lip to cover those pearly whites eh?

So, all the BBC talk - are you saying you're a TS provider now? I always suspected it, but thanks for confirming Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
As long as someone's sucking it it's all good
Fancy, I like your democracy of two wolves and a lamb, I would just add liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote
Crap , lost my keys, they were in my pants... better call uber....crap godzilla ate my phone......
I saw godzilla puking in the parking lot, he ate some bad sushi. Wheres the "Tebow" tent i need to make a confession and pray for some free kitty , i am out of ride tickets.... Originally Posted by kinkyorca
you sure that was puke?

Crap , lost my keys, they were in my pants... better call uber....crap godzilla ate my phone...... Originally Posted by kinkyorca
about your phone......

In no respect shall Ban-a-palooza or ECCIE incur any liability for any damages, including, but limited to, direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of, resulting from, or any way connected to attending Ban-a-palooza, whether or not based upon warranty, contract, tort, or otherwise; whether or not injury was sustained by persons or property or otherwise; and whether or not loss was sustained from, or arose out of, the results of, the item, or any services that may be provided by Ban-a-palooza, ECCIE, or Godzilla.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ban-a-palooza 2015 update

as stated there is no late or write in entries

that being stated we'd like to acknowledge some additional official entry forms with the status of Honorary Ban-a-palooza 2015 Guest Performer(s)

Bombay
KaitlynDior
Dynomite Joe

thank you all for supporting and adding to the festival! your extraordinary support is appreciated.

there is also another offical entry form but at the time it was not noted being as so many additional participants were unexpected. attempts to find this official entry form have not met with success as the person searching for the form clicks on too many threads. the name was not recognized as a vocal participant either.
Bombay - not his first trip on the Palooza wagon
KaitlynDior - Dallas sweetheart had an oopsie moment. Posted one of the forbidden topics.
Dynomite Joe - Future mod? I'm very disappointed
This is entertaining to say the least
Dynomite Joe - Future mod? I'm very disappointed Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Just when he was so close to receiving his Free Mod Pussy card. What a shame!