Ask A Provider Anything

You are very intelligent and have given excellent answers, so I have two questions.

How old are you really?

Could you provide a link to the 100+ men charged with felonies for simply writing reviews! Originally Posted by DSK
I am 24 years old.

100 men have been charged with "promoting prostitution", a felony, and will be arraigned on 12/14. A press release will follow their arraignment. However, this article (while long) tells you everything you need to know about what's going on up there. It is very sad to see so many lives ruined over simply writing reviews of their favorite ladies.

http://reason.com/archives/2016/09/0...ex-trafficking
Here is Shyster Jon's take on reviews and the Seattle incident:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058947212&postcount=55

Thanks. Good info.

• DSK
  • 12-11-2016, 12:12 AM
I am 24 years old.

100 men have been charged with "promoting prostitution", a felony, and will be arraigned on 12/14. A press release will follow their arraignment. However, this article (while long) tells you everything you need to know about what's going on up there. It is very sad to see so many lives ruined over simply writing reviews of their favorite ladies.

http://reason.com/archives/2016/09/0...ex-trafficking Originally Posted by CompanionEstella
Thanks for the link and your response. It appears they were way overcharged, and a few of them copped please and got community service. I can't believe Texas would waste resources on this when all indications are that human trafficking happens only very rarely.

You are very intelligent, well spoken, and very mature for a 24 year old.
Do you think the Rosenbergs were guilty??
is it frustrating dealing with fat guys with tiny penises that cant get it up? Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Not at all
Ok, here goes, what's your view on married men who partake in the hobby? How do you feel about servicing them? What are your thoughts on the impact of their marriage and relationship with their wives? What thoughts or feelings do you have towards the wives, if any? Originally Posted by Recurve Jones
I don't believe monogamy is ideal for most humans so I think the hobby is really important for making marriages last. It provides married folks with a safe and discrete option. I think it would be ideal if relationships were more open and there could be honest communication about how much monagamy sucks but until people get there id say seeing a provider is much less threatening than getting a side girl. As for my feelings toward the wives... I'm a ladies lady so I LOVE the wives ... lol
"I have never felt that men, biologically, were meant to be monogamous creatures. I believe that society forces them into monogamy. If this were not true, providers would not be in business. "

You only feel like this applies to men??
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
I have never felt that men, biologically, were meant to be monogamous creatures. I believe that society forces them into monogamy. If this were not true, providers would not be in business.

Attached/unattached clients make no difference to me as a provider. I don't really think about it and I don't judge either way. Regardless, I try to take it easy on the female scents, lipstick, etc. for discretion purposes.

I believe seeing a provider is much better for a marriage than having an affair. A client who visits me should never be found out by his wife so I should have no impact on their marriage. Originally Posted by CompanionEstella
In other words you don't give a fuck. I hear ya, I wouldn't either if my craft allowed me to make money hand over fist.
"I have never felt that men, biologically, were meant to be monogamous creatures. I believe that society forces them into monogamy. If this were not true, providers would not be in business. "

You only feel like this applies to men?? Originally Posted by lizshue81

Strictly biologically speaking, yes. There are many instances in the animal kingdom such as lions, sea lions, monkeys/apes, etc. of a male animal with a harem of females. The opposite cannot be said for females.
Ok, here's my question. Assuming u offer total GFE experiences (i.e., true LFK n DFK like a real girlfriend), how do u prepare/psyche urself up to kissing an older (like over 60), not so good looking client (assuming fresh breath n excellent hygiene). What goes thru ur mind to make the IOP work? To satisfy the client for a return visit?

Thank u, n include me in complimenting u in ur honesty n openness n ur excellent writing skills.

(Only one regret...wish i could afford to spend n hour with u Beautiful).
Ok, here's my question. Assuming u offer total GFE experiences (i.e., true LFK n DFK like a real girlfriend), how do u prepare/psyche urself up to kissing an older (like over 60), not so good looking client (assuming fresh breath n excellent hygiene). What goes thru ur mind to make the IOP work? To satisfy the client for a return visit?

Thank u, n include me in complimenting u in ur honesty n openness n ur excellent writing skills.

(Only one regret...wish i could afford to spend n hour with u Beautiful). Originally Posted by Gottahavit55

Thanks for the compliments!

I am not focused on physical attraction in my personal or professional life so I don't think age/demographic of the "kisser" is important.

If there is one thing I don't like about kissing its disease/viral transfer. Common colds, herpes, and mono can all be transferred this way so there is risk involved. In my case, this is a risk I'm willing to take so I do typically DFK in sessions.

Regardless, I've kissed "good kissers" and "bad kissers" but I'm pretty good-natured so I just roll with the punches either way.
Has anyone ever told you you look like Ferris Beuller's hot girlfriend?
Has anyone ever told you you look like Ferris Beuller's hot girlfriend? Originally Posted by 12451man
No, but I looked her up and she's very pretty so I'll take that as a compliment.