The Vance, Tampon Tim debate thread!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Caa8tE8Bv1Y

Shame it didn't pop up in the debate. Or did it?

Agree. This would be... passable, in my eyes with little to no MAGA insanity, but Vance really dropped the ball.

Refusal to admit that Trump lost before (and a presumption to assume they will not acknowledge defeat in November) is horribly un-American.

Come on guys. I know some of here are turning grey, but don't you miss the time in politics where people make career-ending mistakes, and their careers end? It wasn't that long ago, even.
Agree. This would be... passable, in my eyes with little to no MAGA insanity, but Vance really dropped the ball.

Refusal to admit that Trump lost before (and a presumption to assume they will not acknowledge defeat in November) is horribly un-American.

Come on guys. I know some of here are turning grey, but don't you miss the time in politics where people make career-ending mistakes, and their careers end? It wasn't that long ago, even. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Tampon Timmy is a creepy, weird wackjob. American citizens saw it with their own eyes. You dont need to have grey hair and wisdom to see it. You can’t unsee what you see.
Megyn Kelly: "JD Vance put on a masterclass in how to handle biased moderators and a lying opponent and it was a thing of beauty!"

Megyn Kelly: "JD Vance put on a masterclass in how to handle biased moderators and a lying opponent and it was a thing of beauty!"
����Join�� @SGTnewsNetwork
�� Twitter ▪️ Truth SocialYou
Tampon Timmy is a creepy, weird wackjob. American citizens saw it with their own eyes. You dont need to have grey hair and wisdom to see it. You can’t unsee what you see. Originally Posted by bambino

Right, but who lied more and had to get fact checked?