Can book burnings be far behind?

Read the article Originally Posted by Old-T
There was no article in the OP, you ignorant Old-Twerp.

Oh! I never saw that one coming!!! Yea, I will go home and sulk all night about that clever retort. Originally Posted by Old-T
What a fuckin' pussy you are, Old-Twerp.

Liar. (Actually, THAT is the real reason I asked the question, so I could point out publicly once more that you are a delusional liar. I know I shouldn't take so much pride in it because it is too easy, but sometimes I do take pleasure in guilty pleasures). Originally Posted by Old-T
Try again, Old-Twerp. You're the liar, Old-Twerp, it's lib-retard assholes just like you that want to keep Mark Twain's works off library shelves in public schools.
Yeah, and a redneck asshole too.

I stopped long ago trying to dissect IBIdiot's posts, debating him with with logic and fact or trying to disprove his allegations.

It's much easier to fling feces at him. He doesn't know any different and the forum is spared "debates" like this one, or any of them for that matter.

You know the scenario. INBred makes some outrageous claim. Links to an irrelevant source and then, when challenged, calls the challenger names...usually five or six times in a sentence, ignores the topic of the thread, abandons his original post and starts arguing about the time of day.

Then he curls up into a little ball on the floor, sucks his thumb and writhes in his own waste.
  • Old-T
  • 09-24-2013, 02:56 PM
There was no article in the OP, you ignorant Old-Twerp.
Read post #54, Blithering.

Try again, Old-Twerp. You're the liar, Old-Twerp, it's lib-retard assholes just like you that want to keep Mark Twain's works off library shelves in public schools.
Typical IB. So predictable: ignore the question and repeat the lie he was caught in--if HE hears his own lies often enough he begings to think they are true. Reminds me of the bugblatter beast. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah, and a redneck asshole too.

I stopped long ago trying to dissect IBIdiot's posts, debating him with with logic and fact or trying to disprove his allegations.

It's much easier to fling feces at him. He doesn't know any different and the forum is spared "debates" like this one, or any of them for that matter.

You know the scenario. INBred makes some outrageous claim. Links to an irrelevant source and then, when challenged, calls the challenger names...usually five or six times in a sentence, ignores the topic of the thread, abandons his original post and starts arguing about the time of day.

Then he curls up into a little ball on the floor, sucks his thumb and writhes in his own waste. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But when I am bored it is so much fun to watch him self destruct! I know it's bad of me, but there is something about his bombastic ranting that I find so irresistible that I have to poke him with a stick
Read post #54, Blithering. Originally Posted by Old-T
So now you're ignorant-ass admits you ignorantly didn't put it in post #1, Old-Twerp.

Typical IB. So predictable: ignore the question and repeat the lie he was caught in--if HE hears his own lies often enough he begings to think they are true. Reminds me of the bugblatter beast. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're lying when you state there was a lie, Old-Twerp.

But when I am bored it is so much fun to watch him self destruct! I know it's bad of me, but there is something about his bombastic ranting that I find so irresistible that I have to poke him with a stick Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-Twerp admits he is a pathetic creature with no life.
  • Old-T
  • 09-24-2013, 03:14 PM
So now you're ignorant-ass admits you ignorantly didn't put it in post #1, Old-Twerp.

Of course I admit it! I admitted it 10 posts back. The trouble is YOU didn't bother to read, and you commented on my lack of post AFTER I admitted it and did post the link.

You're lying when you state there was a lie, Old-Twerp.

Then all you have to do is point out where I said what you claim I said. You can't. Liar!

Old-Twerp admits he is a pathetic creature with no life. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Again, guilty as charged! Yep, I am guilty of having "no life" so as a result I have chalked up 2600+ posts on this site. Yep, no life at all. What does that say of someone who has 9500+ posts? Just wondering how you would describe someone so detached from reality that they would have three times the number of posts as someone with "no life"? And with less than a third of the posts that you have, I still have more posts worth reading. I know you are jealous, but such is life.
IBS/OAB = Ignorant Bull Shit / Over Active Blather
That's precisely the point, Old-Twerp, you left out Stalin and several other notorious lefties in your miscreant attempt to vilify the religious as the only "book burners" of note. Plus, as a reminder, you didn't mention where Stalin and the others imprisoned and killed authors, Old-Twerp. It's important that your ignorant biases be balanced by facts, Old-Twerp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So, from now on, whenever you vilify the left for being intolerant of opposing viewpoints, you are going to make sure to balance that by pointing out the intolerance of right-wingers as well? Is that correct, tranny fucker?
Four "Old-Twerps" in a post.

You're Corpy slipping Corpy in your Corpy insults, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
IBTrannyFucker likes to repeat IBTrannyFucker the pet names he gives IBTrannyFucker to others in IBTrannyFucker this forum as often IBTrannyFucker as he can.

It is part IBTrannyFucker of his written Tourette's Syndrome IBTrannyFucker.
Thanks for the recommendation, but 2,000 pages is a whole lotta reading these days. Bullock and Fest were required college texts. Toland's, Shirer's and Speer's (Inside the Third Reich, Infiltration: How Heinrich Himmler Schemed to Build an SS Industrial Empire and Spandau: The Secret Diaries) books were for personal edification. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Personal edification?

Trying to learn how to do it right next time, redneck?

Trying to learn how to do it right next time, redneck? Originally Posted by ExNYer
How do you do it, TsFLer?
How do you do it, TsFLer? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I don't. That's your area of expertise, inbreed.
I don't. That's your area of expertise, inbreed. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You are right, so go fluff some TS's...Asshole
This thread is amazing, or rather those posting to it. The OP didn't post a link until the 54th post. In the meantime 53 comments were posted on a thread that no one really knew the meaning of, Holy Hilarity ya can't write a script for this type of stuff, lol.

Jim
This thread is amazing, or rather those posting to it. The OP didn't post a link until the 54th post. In the meantime 53 comments were posted on a thread that no one really knew the meaning of, Holy Hilarity ya can't write a script for this type of stuff, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
It's kind of like Washington DC...LOL
You are right, so go fluff some TS's...Asshole Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Now that would be IBHankering's area of expertise.

Go post a review of your sister already.