Trumpf calls for bloodbath if he loses election

.... What's Trump's LEAD in the Polls? ... Is it 6 or 7 points yet??

... Looks like there's no need to worry of a "bloodbath" or
Trump not Winning! ...

#### Salty
Propaganda sir

It was clear in trumpfs bloodbath rant he wants violence. Trumpf has a clear record of his intentions! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Continuing to say that will never make it true.
I read all the trump deranged comments by his loyalists trying to pretend he was talking about a “Bloodbath” in the auto industry.
Pretty naive to think that statement did not imply his idiots will attack Americans just like Jan 6.
If someone could please tell me why I keep getting a message after I post saying I already posted something similar?
Or do I have to only make flowering remarks about trump
... IF I were to venture a guess - I'd surely reckon that it
is because you already posted something similar. ...

... Just me-own 2c on the matter.
But at least it's NOT a "bloodbath"...

#### Salty
Continuing to say that will never make it true. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Irony.
Oh, the irony
Irony. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh, the irony Originally Posted by tommy156
Indeed

And also there's no mistaking what trumpfs bloodbath meant
Indeed

And also there's no mistaking what trumpfs bloodbath meant Originally Posted by winn dixie
None at all. He is now CLEARLY a threat to national security and a flight risk (he's always been these things, but now more than ever). Anyone who owes $500 million is desperate, dangerous and should be locked the fuck up. He's probably giving Putin a rimjob in exchange for a suitcase full of untraceable Russian diamonds as we speak.
JUST IN - Elon Musk comes in support of Trump, calls NBC headline "deceptive" after NBC reports: "Trump says there will be a 'bloodbath' if he loses the election" — Musk says Trump was referring to "auto industry"

Follow @TheInsightJournal Originally Posted by bambino
This all proves that leftists are either
1. Dishonest
2. Easily manipulated by false statements from the DNC media
3. or worse

One can watch the video and see the quote was in reference to the auto industry
Sadly this is what leftists do. They know the facts never support them so they just keep repeating made up statements
Sadly this is what leftists do. They know the facts never support them so they just keep repeating made up statements Originally Posted by berryberry
Lol, the irony ...
And also there's no mistaking what trumpfs bloodbath meant Originally Posted by winn dixie
That’s kinda funny. You’ve proven your own statement wrong.
Sadly this is what leftists do. They know the facts never support them so they just keep repeating made up statements Originally Posted by berryberry
That’s kinda funny. You’ve proven your own statement wrong. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Unreal what magas will do to cover for trumpler. Ohhh the irony of repeating things. Thing is not one maga conspiracy has been proven.
But trumpfs bloodbath comment said in any context calls for violence. Trumpf of all people shouldn't be using language like bloodbath.
Folks trumpf said bloodbath
No more elections. And
Immigrants aren't people in one speech. FACT
Bloodbath- Biden’s disastrous Afghan withdrawal that murdered 13 US soldiers

Bloodbath- Bidens open borders thats allowed ccp F*****l to kill over 100K Americans last year alone

Bloodbath- Bidens Aghan drone strike that murdered 7 children

Bloodbath- Laken Riley and every other victim of murder/rape/armed crimes of violence committed by a Bidens army illegals

Subscribe @RealKashPatelFWK✅️