Rush Slimebaugh attacks the Pope

Thanks for voting for him, you cancelled out my vote. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You need to get cancelled out alright.
You need to get cancelled out alright. Originally Posted by acp5762
spoken like a true son of the stars and bars!

Great statement GOOOOOB!
You need to get cancelled out alright. Originally Posted by acp5762

Ha Ha wish you hadn't voted for Obie 'eh. Byers remorse don't blame me coon ass.
You lie, iv'a Obiggen... Don't start that "I didn't vote for him" Bullshit, again... OWN IT... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Another simple minded fuck who voted for Obie and is in denial. Stupid shit If you new the truth you would deny it. Go suck a dick cocksucker.
It's what SLUNTS do.

Hateful bitch.

But she's "hot" according to the pissant. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well if you like fat uneducated women. LOL
I have no idea what rush has said now (don't really care) but I want it on record that I am highly suspicious of this pope. He was great till he began saying Christ wasn't the only way to heaven. I'm cool w folks believing what they want but that is a fundamental Christian belief and the leader of the catholic faith should never say stuff like that. Ever.

Then he started trying to reach out to muzzies. Nope. I'm gone. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
God I love your tits!
Well if you like fat uneducated women. LOL Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp
Says a prissy penis puffer.
Ha Ha wish you hadn't voted for Obie 'eh. Byers remorse don't blame me coon ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sorry to disappoint ya. I did not vote for Obama. I don't have buyers remorse. I do have however pity on those that really thought they were getting a real change from what we've had in the past.
Says a prissy penis puffer. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Another brilliant statement from the only poster dumber than the Pissburgh Pissant.
Another brilliant statement from the only poster dumber than the Pissburgh Pissant. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Says a butch butt boner boy beggin for a biggen.
Drooling dipshit
How dare he. Doesn't her understand that both the Pope's and Marxism are unfallible,?
  • CJ7
  • 12-06-2013, 12:35 PM
Sorry to disappoint ya. I did not vote for Obama. I don't have buyers remorse. I do have however pity on those that really thought they were getting a real change from what we've had in the past. Originally Posted by acp5762

keeping Willard out of our government was good enough for me
keeping Willard out of our government was good enough for me Originally Posted by CJ7
Looks like the Ozomborats are starting to jump ship. That's a good sign.
Looks like the Ozomborats are starting to jump ship. That's a good sign. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Do you understand what CJ said, fool?