week 8 - when will the NFL Owners learn??

• WTF
  • 11-09-2017, 03:52 PM
At least Ben stands for the National Anthem. Ben isn’t all that popular in Pittsburgh. Lots of people think he’s a jagoff. Originally Posted by bambino
He needs to win yall another Super Bowl then...that'll win some fans back.

Look, I stank for the Anthem...but hell I do not even know all the words. If Cops start pulling over 50+ year old white guys and shooting and hassling us....I may reconsider standing for the Anthem.
He needs to win yall another Super Bowl then...that'll win some fans back.

Look, I stank for the Anthem...but hell I do not even know all the words. If Cops start pulling over 50+ year old white guys and shooting and hassling us....I may reconsider standing for the Anthem. Originally Posted by WTF
Cops kill white people too. More than twice as many as Blacks. I doubt Ben will win another. He talked about retiring after last season. He hasn’t played all that great this year. And he and Tomlin can’t beat Brady and Belicheck. It’s that simple.
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2017, 04:32 PM
Cops kill white people too. More than twice as many as Blacks. I doubt Ben will win another. He talked about retiring after last season. He hasn’t played all that great this year. And he and Tomlin can’t beat Brady and Belicheck. It’s that simple. Originally Posted by bambino
I fucking hate the Pats.

I should quit betting against them though.

I think it will be Pitt vs KC for the AFC title.
I fucking hate the Pats.

I should quit betting against them though.

I think it will be Pitt vs KC for the AFC title. Originally Posted by WTF
Steelers play NE in December. The winner of that game probably gets the #1 seed. They already beat KC. KCs defense stinks. I doubt they’ll go far in the playoffs.
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2017, 08:32 PM
Steelers play NE in December. The winner of that game probably gets the #1 seed. They already beat KC. KCs defense stinks. I doubt they’ll go far in the playoffs. Originally Posted by bambino
NE's defense sucks.

I actually like y'alls chances....though Big Ben , from what little I've seen is not playing up to standard. Seems like he is not that happy with the antics of some of his teammates. This observation from a far.
I think heads will roll in Houston. One way or t’other.
NE's defense sucks.

I actually like y'alls chances....though Big Ben , from what little I've seen is not playing up to standard. Seems like he is not that happy with the antics of some of his teammates. This observation from a far. Originally Posted by WTF
He’s tired of the antics for sure and has not been consistent. He even said he may not “have it” anymore. I think he was just fucking with the “media” when he said that. The ran to the Oddsmakers to adjust the line!!!
I wonder what TryWeakly knows about football?
I got a great Idea. Goodell should replace the Anthem for Taps. The players can salute all their oppressed, fallen comrades.
hold on there. Are we saying that singing the National anthem before a sporting event is all about fallen servicemen?

Kinda stretching it.
hold on there. Are we saying that singing the National anthem before a sporting event is all about fallen servicemen?

Kinda stretching it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Partially, but a part of it. The other part is being a citizen of the greatest country in the world. A country in which a poor child growing up can play a sport for millions of dollars. That’s part of it too. And the soldiers who died to protect the opportunity to do it.

Kinda stretching it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Most intelligent people get it, too bad you aren't intelligent.

It's called symbolism.

I normally don't dumb things down for assholes, however I will dumb one thing down for you. Please try to follow, if you can.

The island of Cuba, communist government who's been against the USA since the late 1950's. However on a small portion of the island, there is a part that belongs to the USA. On this USA portion, there flies an American flag. The flag lets all the Cubans know that this portion of the island belongs to the USA and not to fuck with us.
You're a fucking idiot. Exactly the kind of fucking idiot responsible for to the dumbing down of fucking America.

I'm totally shocked you didn't write that the flag at a sporting event is the same as the flag over a military installation in occupied territory.

Actually you did.

So are you saying that Cuba can't have football? Or American sports can't have Cubans?

Or are you saying ... durr SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Partially, but a part of it. The other part is being a citizen of the greatest country in the world. A country in which a poor child growing up can play a sport for millions of dollars. That’s part of it too. And the soldiers who died to protect the opportunity to do it. Originally Posted by bambino
I get all that.

But to claim one protest is connected to another is false equivalency.

That's what's happened here.

The people who died for the flag died for Kaepernick's right to take a knee.

I'm sick and tired of the NFL because of the way the game has evolved. Seems like every play involves any combination of: penalty, review or catastrophic season ending injury.

I preferred the game when NFL linemen weighed under 280 and kids got to grow naturally.
You're a fucking idiot. Exactly the kind of fucking idiot responsible for to the dumbing down of fucking America.

I'm totally shocked you didn't write that the flag at a sporting event is the same as the flag over a military installation in occupied territory.

Actually you did.

So are you saying that Cuba can't have football? Or American sports can't have Cubans?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey boy, I be tending to you later tonight. You want to call me a fucking idiot, I can down and dirty also. I try to be PG13 in the Houston forums, but this is a different forum and we go by different rules.

Let me axe you dis, are you fo sho wanting to step up to da line, den croffs it?