EXCUSE ME !!!!

REESE.... LACY...
I've had Masterbaitor already. Trust me. He has plenty to go around. Hell, let's all three get HIM together. LOL.
REESE.... LACY...
I've had Masterbaitor already. Trust me. He has plenty to go around. Hell, let's all three get HIM together. LOL. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Oh Amber you are awesome.
i had a lady tell me this last year. she said that she saw me as "her" regular and wondered why i would stray. i told her i was here for strange pussy and hers was great but it was not all i was here for. she never returned my calls again. oh well guess that is what i get for being honest!
I don't mind sharing my clients either. The only wifely/motherly thing I tell them is 'please don't embarrass me.' Jokingly of course. I have some crazy clients that behave like kids in candy stores!
  • Jaci
  • 04-08-2012, 05:04 PM
There is more that enough for everyone!!!!! Thanks to everyone for shareing your thoughts with me! And to the gentlemen I have seen I just want to thank you for treating me with respect I truly appreciate each one of you!!!! And to the gentlemen I havent had the pleasure of meeting Thanks.......
Kisses, Jaci

Im the girlfriend every husband needs...without the drama of a traditional relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Well said Jaci!!

Now do a booty shake like my youtube videos below
I could see a scenario where a provider would legitimately want to do this. It would involve unsafe practices or known medical conditions. BEFORE ANYONE RAILS against this, I'm not suggesting ANYONE in this thread is behaving in an unsafe manner OR accusing anyone of having herpagonosypillclamaids or a derivative thereof.