Illegal use of MY incall!!! DANNI GIRL ALERT

And if done right, you will never know unless she opens her mouth. The tech is just too good and easy to concel now. Not saying anyone specific is doing it but just don't go in blind thinking it cannot happen to you. And I would bet good money far more guys have been taped than anyone suspects. Impossible to prove one way or another. Though Fawn did warn of at least one provider who has been using her laptop Webcam to stream sessions to a website for viewing.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Good point that you will never know and the tech is good so don't think it can't happen to you, but.........

Most of the providers on here have terrible TCB and are always losing, dropping, breaking their phones and computers and in need of rent money, gas money, food money, unmentionable money and money that stays in their purse or bank account for more than 10 minutes (yes, I know there are some notable exceptions) so what makes you think that most of them would buy the equipment to do this, much less could/would set it up or use it?

I'd think there would be much more use of this equipment by hobbyists and even "managers" with the videos showing up on the web for sale or to promote sites where they raked in advertising dollars. Your thoughts?
I'm aware they exist. And for indoor environments where large numbers of people need access such that distribution of keys is impracticable and codes can be changed frequently (i.e. a department in a hospital, moderately secure area of an airport) they make a great deal of sense. I just don't see how they make sense for an apartment. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
In certain areas where the turnover of renters is high its cheaper to buy a digital lock then it is to buy new locks and the labor to install them every time someone moves out or gets evicted . Lots of Apartment buildings are turning to the digital locks now .
I dont think most providers would. But, all it takes is one to ruin your life. And with the dropping prices, ease of use, and plenty of companies who now install them, your really not very smart to not at least consider they may be in use. Hell, for $500 and some free sessions for the labor, I will come out and set them up myself. All it takes is a DVR and a few wireless cameras.

And contrary to popular lore, not all pimps are stupid. The good ones you will never know about unless you do something dumb. I just think guys need to be aware and THINK. And as I said, we already have reports of at least one woman streaming sessions to the internet. You really want to be that guy?
Good point that you will never know and the tech is good so don't think it can't happen to you, but.........

Most of the providers on here have terrible TCB and are always losing, dropping, breaking their phones and computers and in need of rent money, gas money, food money, unmentionable money and money that stays in their purse or bank account for more than 10 minutes (yes, I know there are some notable exceptions) so what makes you think that most of them would buy the equipment to do this, much less could/would set it up or use it?

I'd think there would be much more use of this equipment by hobbyists and even "managers" with the videos showing up on the web for sale or to promote sites where they raked in advertising dollars. Your thoughts? Originally Posted by austxjr
This thread is a case study in why it makes no sense to put your drama in the coed discussion. Do you think most guys care that someone borrowed your incall? Deal with this in the powderpuff room and move on.

I'll tell you what guys do care about...avoiding drama and women who are surrounded by it. Originally Posted by kingforaday
Are you serious??? I would want to know if I need to steer clear of someone who pulled that kinda crap with someone else. Not everything on here is drama. Maybe you think it is but in reality it is a ladies business, property and safety! Would you say that same statement to a neighbor who's place was broken into and trashed? Or do you just like to bully women on a hooker board?
If my store got robbed, I would call the police. I wouldn't discuss the lack of security in my store with my customers. That would make them question their safety in my store and me as a business owner. Get it?

It's not about "bullying" anyone...quite the opposite. It's sound business advise. Handle your business like a professional.
Originally Posted by kingforaday
This thread is a case study in why it makes no sense to put your drama in the coed discussion. Do you think most guys care that someone borrowed your incall? Deal with this in the powderpuff room and move on.

I'll tell you what guys do care about...avoiding drama and women who are surrounded by it.
Are you serious??? I would want to know if I need to steer clear of someone who pulled that kinda crap with someone else. Not everything on here is drama. Maybe you think it is but in reality it is a ladies business, property and safety! Would you say that same statement to a neighbor who's place was broken into and trashed? Or do you just like to bully women on a hooker board? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
King you pretty much contradicted yourself with that last line. In order to avoid drama you need to know about it. How would you like to find out about the drama seconds before it hits you in the middle of a session? Thank you Lola for your transparency! Things like this keep us all a bit safer. Instead of giving her shit we need to close ranks around those providers and hobbyists that act in a responsible manner. It keeps us all safe and keeps the good times rolling.
Hang out with trash you get trash.
Ho lee foo! Sum ting wong... wei wei wong on this thread :-)
MrMonger, did you now your name means you are a seller of Misters?? Very interesting. How much do you get for a typical Mr?

(yes, I know its off topic. But it makes as much sense as most of the rest of this thread)
If my store got robbed, I would call the police. I wouldn't discuss the lack of security in my store with my customers. That would make them question their safety in my store and me as a business owner. Get it?

It's not about "bullying" anyone...quite the opposite. It's sound business advise. Handle your business like a professional. Originally Posted by kingforaday
Unfortunately, we are not afforded the liberty of calling the police in our business. Get it???

This was Lola's only recourse to avoid it happening to others and to expose a very deliberate misuse of her property which others should be aware of when dealing with that person or persons. She gave the situation and those involved time to explain themselves before posting this alert and they did not. She did the responsible, professional thing by waiting before taking this public, Imho. I'll quote some of our other members here on the other side of the fence: "Information Exchange" (the door swings both ways).
Hang out with trash you get trash. Originally Posted by 4pargolf
Plus 1
Unfortunately, we are not afforded the liberty of calling the police in our business. Get it???

This was Lola's only recourse to avoid it happening to others and to expose a very deliberate misuse of her property which others should be aware of when dealing with that person or persons. She gave the situation and those involved time to explain themselves before posting this alert and they did not. She did the responsible, professional thing by waiting before taking this public, Imho. I'll quote some of our other members here on the other side of the fence: "Information Exchange" (the door swings both ways). Originally Posted by thathottnurse
THN - +1,000. We all have opinions about this but for me it comes down to I do the best with the information given - I'm happy to know about this as I really only have what's here and the very limited info shared by the provider on P411 to decide who I'll see. People have to option to respond and from those replies I decide who I think is in the right - no reply says a LOT to me.

I think THN is taking a beating for a greater cause that I will publically say I appreciate as a client...to not want to know these things seems very odd - makes me think there's something going on behind the scenes. I don't see how you can be on the fence about a lady taking you into someone else's in-call without approval - SERIOUSLY???
MrMonger, did you now your name means you are a seller of Misters?? Very interesting. How much do you get for a typical Mr?

(yes, I know its off topic. But it makes as much sense as most of the rest of this thread) Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I see what you did there but thats not quite what it is. However, I can sell you a couple of Misters for about Tree fiddy!

(yes, I know its off topic. But it makes as much sense as most of the rest of this thread) Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I see what you did there but thats not quite what it is. However, I can sell you a couple of Misters for about Tree fiddy!