Roy Moore wants to rewrite the fucking constitution

I never posted that... this ones all yours!!! that came from your gallery.

admit it, assplug, you went fag!!!!

you posted 5+ dick pics to my 1 dick pics. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You posted your Top 10 Dick Pics, BONE COLLECTOR. i simply posted two likely additions ... both political commentary on the current American DICKtator.

Need to see them again?

Maybe that will jar your memory, BONE COLLECTOR.

What was the political commentary you were making with those ranked TEN closeups of other white guys’ shaved JUNK?

Speak up. And remember to swallow. It’s not polite to lie with your mouth full, BONE COLLECTOR.
You posted your Top 10 Dick Pics, BONE COLLECTOR. i simply posted two likely additions ... both political commentary on the current American DICKtator.

Need to see them again?

Maybe that will jar your memory, BONE COLLECTOR.

What was the political commentary you were making with those ranked TEN closeups of other white guys’ shaved JUNK?

Speak up. And remember to swallow. It’s not polite to lie with your mouth full, BONE COLLECTOR. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you're a class F dick-head! its no wonder you're in the lead for the Dickhead of the year award!!!!

DOTY, DOTY, DOTY!!!
Yawwwwnnnnn! Yeah, yeah.

It’s a badge of honor to be considered so highly by every douchebag in douchebaggistan.

But ... this thing about you and dicks, man. I just don’t know.

Tsk. Tsk.
Yawwwwnnnnn! Yeah, yeah.

It’s a badge of honor to be considered so highly by every douchebag in douchebaggistan.

But ... this thing about you and dicks, man. I just don’t know.

Tsk. Tsk. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

<private message - subscribe for premium access to view>

<private message - subscribe for premium access to view> Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Why the fuck would I want to know

...why you collect dick pictures, rank dick pictures and share dick pictures?

My reviews continue to be a source of inspiration for you. I recommend a lot more protein -- ahem -- modify your diet and start doing some aerobics.

Maybe then, you'll be able