Provider wants me to invest in her, Am I a Pimp?

The amount of dumbasses that think of these chicks as girlfriends or think of themselves as "more than just a client" is freakin' pathetic and hilarious.

This quote tells me everything I need to know:

...She seems to like me alot but I think if I say no to her, she wont never see me again.... Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster
SMH. Dude, she's a HOOKER!!!! This isn't Match.com. Best thing you can do is never see this chick again. Get your head out of your ass. Seriously. She's not in love with you or in a relationship with you. Remember that. Don't be an idiot.

Or do be an idiot...I give a fuck. Whatever.
Youre already paying her bills? You are a damn fool.
  • grean
  • 10-18-2016, 09:50 AM
A Provider that I know for a long time wants me to invest in her by paying her a Boob Job and a Tummy Job, and she says she will
split her future income with me. is that pimping or investing?

Thanks, Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster
Go ahead a front her some starting cash too.
Has to be pulling leg. Long con trolling?
Don't listen to these cynics. Do it. Reading drama posts is my secret guilty pleasure, and yours will be a doozy in a few months.

Seriously, if you know her and think of her as family - just give her the money as a huge christmas, birthday and valentine day gift - forget any deals. Outcome will be the same - i.e. A total loss - but at least you'll have a warm fuzzy vs an urge to kill.

I've been on this board and ASPD for a long time and can't recall ANYONE posting about a successful financial/car/condo etc experience. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Hmm, I know someone who was providing condo and now they are away from the hobby and she's with him. Maybe it won't last, but you never know. Very well known provider. They are not in town any more.
Introduce her to one of the sugar baby sites. Maybe she will get a better offer and go away.
With as much money as us hooks make... she cant pay for her own?

I. cant. even.

LOL
Someone needs to play for him "The Ballad of Rooster and Giddyup Casey."
That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
The OP still has not provided any details of provider's assets as a provider!! Is she super hotttttt in every way? How can one advise on just loaning her money with any type of arrangement!!
Stop, stop, you're killing me...
Ya, just to be honest it sounds like she's only trying to use you to get ahead I know ladies because I am one and unfortunately some of us are like that
Its all about what makes you comfortable. I have done something similar before and have made a promissory note and got it notarized. I have gained trust and a closer companionship with that person.

I also got to a point where I didn't require as much allowance as I originally did which overall helped him and paying ahead makes the time together feel so natural. Also its nice to do good things for people and to get them back in return.

Whatever works for you. I just wouldn't avoid her because of financial fears. I would talk to her about it and come to an agreement that benefits the both of you. Hope that helps

On another note..

Hopefully, this whole thing end well but I don't think so because
she has a fame of making big scenes when she doesn't get what she wants. I hope she doesn't go tell my employer or my family of my hobby.[/QUOTE]

If this is who she is and what she is known for. I personally don't believe she deserves you to even consider investing in her. She sounds very immature and probaly should've already been cut off.
dude, don't be a simp. These women only want your money. I know a provider who made a client buy her a brand new Camaro in exchange for what you're looking for. After she got the car, she stopped returning his calls. Lucky for him, he kept it in his name, but he had already paid majority of the payments. And she had totaled the car. Sooooo yeah

These chicks are parasites. They only take take take. Hookers are great actresses, they only ACT like your girlfriend, ACTING. They are notorious performers because it's their livelihood. If you want a sugar baby, go to a sugar baby website. Better yet, just get a real girlfriend.