Women Coming Forward

I don't agree with you, about people liking you. Anyone in a leadership position has choices to make, as to how to lead.

Dictatorial types are hated.....those who can lead by example typically get what they want, and are well liked....or at least not hated!

The way you've been in this thread is encouraging, unlike some others that have occurred.

Who knows?

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
Another fantastic message elg and in no way did you oversimplify the principles of leadership.

Also don't forget that leadership is a static concept and anybody can rattle off buzzwords and by following them word for word become effective leaders just like that.

Leadership is also something that can be examined outside of context. It's the same shit everywhere, in every situation.

Just ask failures like Robert E Lee, Andrew Jackson, George Custer, Mary Tudor, and Jesus Christ, all of whom behaved exactly the same way implementing all of the exact same principles and all of whom experienced exactly the same outcomes when confronted with exactly the same dilemmas, every time.
Never met him.

Shes a cutie but its just a wig. Can I watch when you soil her unicorn hair? MMM. Originally Posted by ElleW
my parents

beat into my head

to hate

rainbow wigged whores

thus no soiling will take place
Leadership by example vs team building vs managing upward. Very difficult concepts to put into action simultaneously.

Also not necessarily something one needs to do when tackling the awesome responsibility of moderating a whore board overrun by mental midgets.

I think a lot of these people pointing fingers at the monsters who are sexually oppressing them are just riding a currently acceptable wave in order to obtain attention. It's too bad for the victims who are actually victims because by making up bullshit stories the genuine victims are cheapened/minimized. It's the age old maxim that tells us that value is a function of scarcity.

I wonder what Whoopie Goldberg thinks of all this shit.
I would like to hear from Gloria Allred's unfuckable daughter on this.
my parents

beat into my head

to hate

rainbow wigged whores

thus no soiling will take place Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Dang, alright, maybe the next hot one...
Elle nothing for nothing but that mess of a whore makes you look like a man.
Nbt, you are so full of shit...you're the most gender-biased, male pig on here...and possibly anywhere.
Nbt, you are so full of shit...you're the most gender-biased, male pig on here...and possibly anywhere. Originally Posted by Bonfirenut
Another non-point by another male impersonator.
Nbt, you are so full of shit...you're the most gender-biased, male lesbian on here...and possibly anywhere. Originally Posted by Bonfirenut
FIFY........

elg.......
FIFY........

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
Ibid.
Again with the gender razing. You sure know how to impersonate a bigot
Again with the gender razing. You sure know how to impersonate a bigot Originally Posted by Bonfirenut
That's great but I don't give a shit what you think and your posts don't mean anything.
Well this has been entertaining
I can be quite vexing to those who try and get under my skin. It’s kind of fun for me to watch, actually. Originally Posted by Wakeup
While gazing an avatard that portrays a members mental health as bipolar I'm vexing on the guidelines around medical speculation. Since user titles promoting marital status are scarce around these parts, it's kinda funnin to mention it here and there whew

Oh no. You all, the members, have complete control of your forums...right up until you don’t. Follow the guidelines, and y’all can make these forums whatever you want them to be. Originally Posted by Wakeup
so what your saying is

every person

has the power inside them

to control their own destiny

given the same set of rules

irregardless of their financial

racial

sexual preferences

gender identification

nationality

upbringing

just as lomg as they follow

the rules and eccie societal guidelines

you interpret and enforce?

Folow the guidelinesl, and y’all can make these forums whatever you want them to be. Originally Posted by Wakeup
or is it

when people don't follow guidelines your a bigot if you cant take into account

where they are coming from as a person

as it relates to their backround , race , sexual orientation , gender etc?