Nobody wants to talk about Trump’s “not a racist word in his trope” attack on Rep. Elijah Cummings and Baltimore?

Right you are, Ellen.

Everything for the illegals! Nothing for the Murkans!

If you hate this country ...Join and support the DPST Party!!!!
Thanks for the clarification. Originally Posted by oeb11
Fucking DPST's!
  • oeb11
  • 07-29-2019, 03:18 PM
Well that's really my point the Dems want a Border Policy, at least they say they do, but only on their terms. It's obvious their terms permit them to call the shots which of course any swinging "Dick" from wherever can vote, collect unemployment, Healthcare, ect. Essentially they are just blowing smoke up everyone's ass about actual immigration reform. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Agreed L17
Thank You!
The notion that the Democratic Party wants “open borders” and is recruiting non-citizens to vote is utter bullshit. But you and others keep repeating it.

And bring some proof. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As I told you before YR...put your brain in gear before you put you mouth in gear!!
You got it..

https://www.businessinsider.com/obam...borders-2019-7
That’s Castro’s proposal, bb1961.

How many others on the stage (a month ago) agreed?

You take one proposal from a low-performing candidate and whitewash the entire party platform with it?

Of course you do.

I didn’t see anything in your “proof” search that proves the Democrats are recruiting illegal immigrants to vote for them.

Fucking DPSTs!
Neither are the right wing (and hate) blogs, bb1961.

WHITEOUT PRESS? 2014?????

JustFacts, 2015, as reported by the Washington Times????

And did you even read the third one? I doubt it.

Dude, you need a vacay. Get away from this. Maybe Branson has a KOA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
  • oeb11
  • 07-29-2019, 08:13 PM
Can the “plantation” shit, oeb. That’s yet another racist trope and you know it.

For someone who professes to be as open minded and cogent as you do, you sure blow them dog whistles. If you can’t debate a topic without resorting to name calling and face baiting, then put down the thesaurus and quite trying to candycoat your positions.

While I agree with some of what you say, I find the way you say it offensive and in violation of many of our community guidelines — not to mention common good manners. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

As before - the RTM button is your friend.

Congratulations on another Article and Link. Such fun to see the "Outrage" of the DPST's spewing Race-baitinig to maintain their Plantation Groups.

Sharpton- remember Tawanna Brawley - the fake rape by white males - He is just a race-baiter and only interested in self-aggrandizement. Lost weight - but has not changed tactics one whit!
You better see you doc YR your blood pressure must be at or near stroke levels!!
You must be out of chill pills...he'll write you a new scrip.
Everything that you disagree with is unverified.
Everything you post is gospel
Interesting...VERY interesting
Can the “plantation” shit, oeb. That’s yet another racist trope and you know it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Really? Did you tell Kanye?

So is this post #70 in a thread the OP said "Nobody wants to talk about..."?

Poor yssup can't get anything right!!
Fucking DPSTs! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You make an excellent point there my buddy!
well if the shoe fits --Baltimore is a shithole ,,,,
well if the shoe fits --Baltimore is a shithole ,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Trump makes a nasty comment and you laugh.

Trump makes a racist remark and you laugh.

You know what that makes you?

As before - the RTM button is your friend.

Congratulations on another Article and Link. Such fun to see the "Outrage" of the DPST's spewing Race-baitinig to maintain their Plantation Groups.

Sharpton- remember Tawanna Brawley - the fake rape by white males - He is just a race-baiter and only interested in self-aggrandizement. Lost weight - but has not changed tactics one whit! Originally Posted by oeb11
Didn’t you get the memo?

And I agree Sharpton is a charlatan. But I don’t judge all Democrats by him, just like I don’t judge all Republicans by Trump.

Ugly.