Advertisers flee Fox fleabag Tucker Carlson

Look at you doing "Buick" backflips to distract from the fact you have no substantive argument.

More distraction to hide the fact that you have no substantive argument to refute the fact that illegals in the work force drive down wages. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And you can't refute that no American will displace field workers
You are distracting...you can't refute my claim that US citizens will take farm jobs from illegals...You old Follower Always Revering Trump
You are distracting...you can't refute my claim that US citizens will take farm jobs from illegals...You old Follower Always Revering Trump Originally Posted by matchingmole
Sigh. How blind are you? There are a bunch of Americans who would take those jobs. Even high school kids who would like some money over the summer would take that for the cash. Your stupid little insults don't help you any. You trying to compete with YR on that front?
Sigh. How blind are you? There are a bunch of Americans who would take those jobs. Even high school kids who would like some money over the summer would take that for the cash. Your stupid little insults don't help you any. You trying to compete with YR on that front? Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Where are they?...prove it. If there's a bunch of them there should be some news about it.

Even many Mexican won't do farm work...In many cases, the children of farmworkers who arrived decades ago have little interest in field work, leaving much of the vital labor to their elders.
And you can't refute that no American will displace field workers Originally Posted by matchingmole
Cesar Chavez has already refuted your bullshit.

You are distracting...you can't refute my claim that US citizens will take farm jobs from illegals...You old Follower Always Revering Trump Originally Posted by matchingmole
Cesar Chavez has already refuted your bullshit.
He hasn't backed you up....find some evidence.

Show me where an American is competing for a field worker job.
I found a picture of an alleged US citizen (haven't seen his birth certificate) and some European doing some remedial landscaping on the East Coast. Melania was ready for the loo after standing out there for three hours

Show me where an American is competing for a field worker job. Originally Posted by matchingmole
It remains a bullshit argument. You have admitted to wages being driven down by "illegals" in this type of work, thus they are "willing" to work for less that "legal" citizens. The US legal workers realize that they will pay taxes for this(especially if they want included in SS and other "legal" programs) and don't want to work off the radar. Hence no major competition.

Remove the "illegality" and wages adjust and Americans work.

Your challenge to prove otherwise remains a fallacious argument.

Show me where an American is competing for a field worker job.
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Cesar Chavez's credibility on this matter trumps yours 24/7 365 days out of the year and twice more during Leap Years. You've been factually refuted by a man who incontrovertibly understood the folly of allowing illegals to flood the United States' labor market and drive down living wages for American workers.
are we sure the Mexicans drove DOWN wages? the fucking Mexican Coke on the shelves at my local Walmart cost MORE than an "American" Coke.

or is it the Trump Tariffs that are accountable?
are we sure the Mexicans drove DOWN wages? the fucking Mexican Coke on the shelves at my local Walmart cost MORE than an "American" Coke.

or is it the Trump Tariffs that are accountable?
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Cesar Chavez sure as fuck maintained that illegals in the labor market did drive down wages, and his credibility on said matter is of substantially greater substance than your Walmart analogy.
Show me where an American is competing for a field worker job
Cesar Chavez's credibility on this matter trumps yours 24/7 365 days out of the year and twice more during Leap Years. You've been factually refuted by a man who incontrovertibly understood the folly of allowing illegals to flood the United States' labor market and drive down living wages for American workers. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Show me where an American is competing for a field worker job
Show me where an American is competing for a field worker job Originally Posted by matchingmole
Chavez pointedly said he was prioritizing the interests of American field workers over illegals, or is that fundamental fact beyond your intellectual grasp?

or is it the Trump Tariffs that are accountable? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

You'd think with all the Billions rolling in from Trump's tariffs that he could afford to build that wall that Mexico was going to pay for....or maybe Trump doesn't understand how tariffs actually work.