Tiffany Texas a rip off

I doubt any provider would answer the questions you were asking. Like has been stated read her reviews and it should tell you everything you need to know.
This boy is gonna be a horny MF by the 4th of July since he has obviously eliminated his options here. Does anyone really think this was an advertising ploy??? Throughout the thread he has offended bro and "um the other gender" alike.
This boy is gonna be a horny MF by the 4th of July since he has obviously eliminated his options here. Does anyone really think this was an advertising ploy??? Throughout the thread he has offended bro and "um the other gender" alike. Originally Posted by Tex Bear
J45, dude give it up! Insulting everyone who disagrees with you is a REAL bad idea. TT has 5 pages of great reviews, I see no problem, it’s a no brainer. You are going to have a serious case of blue balls or have to resort to a $25 (twenty five dollar) girl that lives behind a dumpster and offers BBFS for an extra $5 (five dollars).
J45, I know everyone has had their turn at bashing you. But I have to let you know a couple of things. I went back and looked at the TT reviews and not one time did one guy mention a pimp, upselling, or being in any danger. I am not the smartest guy in the world but that seems to tell me there would be no problems with this lady. Bigger mistake is not being able to say I messed up and was wrong. You have to understand that the ladies on here are going to screen for their safety. Your safety has already been assured. All you have to do is READ THE REVIEWS. It's not that hard!!! One more thing that you might want to try, something I had to learn early in my life. It is better to be quiet and let people THINK you are an idiot than to open your mouth and COMFIRM it. For you to state that you want to do it your way is just not going to work in this business. This isn't Burger King. Good luck to you, cause you are going to need it.
Wow, now I just have to see her!
I love hater threADS... I get one ever so often.. usually when i get new pics on my showcase.. and BOOM!! No need to even post ads on here.
P411 request sent Tiffy.... Originally Posted by Shep3.0
The Texas Twisters now owes Julius a beer for all the extra attention he has brought to her. He is an advertising GENIUS! Maybe he is her (P)!
I will buy her a case of whatever she wants fror putting up with J45's rant.
I love Tiffany Texas. She is a wild ass chick, but aren't we all? I have done doubles with Tiffany and she is definitely NOT a rip off!!
THANX EroticMorgan!!!
Miss ur yummy bootay girl!!! COME HANG OUT!!!

LMFAO!!! we're big boys now hahaha we drink
JACK DANIELS AND COKA~COLA !!!

...come join guys, i'm still celebrating my BIRTHDAY hahaha

J45 say hell-o to Berkleighofdallas, Search is Ur friend.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=17
WOW... just WOW.... now i have a number to add with the handle for my DNS list