Ten US Sailers Captured By Iranians

Especially those 3rd graders in the "special ed" classes. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Have you made it that far short bus?
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2016, 06:39 AM
Scared of what?

If there were "scared" they wouldn't have taken them in the first place.

The pro-Iranian propaganda value was worth the inconvenience to them. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The Iranian government was scared to keep them....if you had any political acumen, you'd understand that it appears the moderates ln the Iranian government over ruled the hard liners and gave back the sailors the NEXT day. That is a good sign. Kinda like it is a good sign our hardliners in this country were beat back in nontrade with countries like Cuba and Iran.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2016, 07:46 AM
Looks like Iran is releasing more prisoners. ...probably because they are not scared of us like LL and JD proclaim.

Or maybe it is because opening trade with countries instead of going to war is the best possible solution to problems.
The Iranian government was scared to keep them....if you had any political acumen, you'd understand that it appears the moderates ln the Iranian government over ruled the hard liners and gave back the sailors the NEXT day. That is a good sign. Kinda like it is a good sign our hardliners in this country were beat back in nontrade with countries like Cuba and Iran. Originally Posted by WTF
And you know this as fact? Do you have a hotline to the "moderates " in the Iranian government? We got them back the next day because the Iranians were handed a propaganda bonanza. That was a slick production that humiliated the soldiers, Navy and Obama. It was more effective than the YouTube video that Hillary apologized for. Well played by the Iranians. Again. And it appears that the 4 American prisoners will be released soon. But we trade 6 Iranian prisoners for them. Oh well.
Remind me to not read any more of Baby Huey's ignorant posts. Typical of our burgeoning rank of illiterati.

Thank you.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2016, 08:40 AM
And you know this as fact? Do you have a hotline to the "moderates " in the Iranian government? We got them back the next day because the Iranians were handed a propaganda bonanza. That was a slick production that humiliated the soldiers, Navy and Obama. It was more effective than the YouTube video that Hillary apologized for. Well played by the Iranians. Again. And it appears that the 4 American prisoners will be released soon. But we trade 6 Iranian prisoners for them. Oh well. Originally Posted by bambino

The hardliners in Iran did not want the nuke deal with us, just like they did not want a prisoner swap...kinda like the hardliners in this country did not want the nuke deal or this prisoner swap. Maybe y'all can get together and fight it out. As long as you do not want my tax dollars to gight them...i say go fight'em!
The Iranian government was scared to keep them....if you had any political acumen, you'd understand that.... Originally Posted by WTF
Fear had nothing to do with it. Who's afraid of Obama? Nobody.... if you had any political acumen, you'd understand they had already milked the propaganda value of capturing our sailors and didn't want to complicate Obama's plan to fork over $100 Bn. to them in a few days.

Just because you're scared of your own shadow doesn't mean everyone else in the world is motivated by fear, fagboy.
Remind me to not read any more of Baby Huey's ignorant posts. Typical of our burgeoning rank of illiterati.

Thank you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Look pignuts, If you don't understand that Iran did this to humiliate us you're dumber than I thought. They did, and will still get the embargo lifted and 150 billion in the bank. All while testing ICBMs. You stupid, dirty, lazy pig. Now let's get something straight again. You were born a decrepit, duck hooved pig. Not one athletic bone in your pig body. I could jump in your pig pen and run circles around you. Backwards. Then stuff your pig snout up your pig ass without breaking a sweat. You stupid, lazy, dirty pig.

Thank you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Look pignuts, If you don't understand that Iran did this to humiliate us you're dumber than I thought. They did, and will still get the embargo lifted and 150 billion in the bank. All while testing ICBMs. You stupid, dirty, lazy pig. Now let's get something straight again. You were born a decrepit, duck hooved pig. Not one athletic bone in your pig body. I could jump in your pig pen and run circles around you. Backwards. Then stuff your pig snout up your pig ass without breaking a sweat. You stupid, lazy, dirty pig.
  • DSK
  • 01-16-2016, 11:44 AM
Look pignuts, If you don't understand that Iran did this to humiliate us you're dumber than I thought. They did, and will still get the embargo lifted and 150 billion in the bank. All while testing ICBMs. You stupid, dirty, lazy pig. Now let's get something straight again. You were born a decrepit, duck hooved pig. Not one athletic bone in your pig body. I could jump in your pig pen and run circles around you. Backwards. Then stuff your pig snout up your pig ass without breaking a sweat. You stupid, lazy, dirty pig. Originally Posted by bambino
Very well said to Assup - he is a disgraceful, filthy pig - hated by all.
Look pignuts, If you don't understand that Iran did this to humiliate us you're dumber than I thought. They did, and will still get the embargo lifted and 150 billion in the bank. All while testing ICBMs. Originally Posted by bambino
You're missing the point, bam. Pignuts Ziffel ENJOYS being humiliated. He WELCOMES it. If he was negotiating with the Iranians, he would offer to lift the sanctions in return for MORE humiliation. Why do you think he logs onto eccie every day? Looking for his daily dose of humiliation! Oink, oink!
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2016, 12:31 PM
So you two gay Pissburg slurpies think Obama coordinated with the Iranians to have 10 sailors captured to humiliate us so they could get 150 billion of their own dollars back that we were already going to give them back?

Holy fuck you two dipshits should go paint the fence for Huck Finn ...talk about gullible to neocon talking points. You hardliners get any more radical and we will have to appoint you to the Supreme Council.
So you two gay Pissburg slurpies think Obama coordinated with the Iranians to have 10 sailors captured to humiliate us so they could get 150 billion of their own dollars back that we were already going to give them back?

Holy fuck you two dipshits should go paint the fence for Huck Finn ...talk about gullible to neocon talking points. You hardliners get any more radical and we will have to appoint you to the Supreme Council. Originally Posted by WTF
Who said that numnuts? Can you read? I never said anything remotely close to that. Maybe you and Asswipe should paint a fence.
Obama when he got word of the hostage release

Who said that numnuts? Can you read? I never said anything remotely close to that. Maybe you and Asswipe should paint a fence. Originally Posted by bambino
Mebbe those two could do some " face painting " on each other during their own little bukkake session ! That would make the rest of the lying liberals on here hurt that they weren't invited to the orgy though ! Might get them some " time out " from the other members of THEIR reach around crew !