Will Eccie go dark again on SEPTEMBER 1, 2019? NEW TEXAS SEX CRIMES: THE ONLINE PROSTITUTION LAWS EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2019

Better cum get a good bj draining while u can!! lolz Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
BEST Advice

Prostitution is illegal because.... Uncle Sam can't get his cut. when there are billions of dollars tax free, uncle Sam says it's illegal. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Something tells me if they shut this site down, it won’t happen till after Labor Day... Originally Posted by Tx Noob
Yeah no shut down until Tuesday because all the people who actually do the work are grilling and drinking beer ......until Tuesday lol. Originally Posted by playerplano
LE is working with a skeleton crew until Tuesday
because all the donuts shops are closed until then. lol

CG
Oh lord here we go again!....
This is state add on to Federal law. Just so they can prosecute easier at state/local level. My guess is that, this is the real deal and they will probably make example out of first unlucky one.
Hey everyone grab my number before Tuesday hit my pm for all the information you may need before any of thiS has the chance to happen
BEST Advice

LE is working with a skeleton crew until Tuesday
because all the donuts shops are closed until then. lol

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0

Riiiiight*

Funny how, for the life of them, they can't figure out how to tax Amazon or Facebook, but they're pissed at the revenue streams that they continue to drive deeper and deeper underground because they can't get any tax money from them.

This is kinda like a parent who scolds one kid worse than the other, even though they both equally misbehave.

* = not saying you're wrong, just sarcastically mocking them for their looking the other way while Corporate bends us over
Hey everyone grab my number before Tuesday hit my pm for all the information you may need before any of thiS has the chance to happen Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy

Sophiadoesitbabyy, check your PM, I need a boarding pass.

CG
As a nonlawyer reading that, it seems to me to be pretty clear that it applies to, if it's not targeting specifically, this site. The only questions I would have would be about whether the owners and operators can be identified, where they are located, and how the jurisdiction of the state of Texas might extend to them if they reside out of state.

Exit question: SeekingArrangement is essentially a forum for one-on-one contact between prostitutes who don't consider themselves prostitutes and clients who like to pretend they're not chasing prostitutes. Would this apply to that?

Get phone numbers and emails now, and, if you don't network outside of here, better start doing so.

Just my 1/50th of $1, and worth what you paid for it.
Makes this into a dating site for reviews; therefore, the site can continue to stay up.
I'm just glad the majority of my friends know how to contact me off board. Some may have found my ways to be a bit too cautious-- but I don't have to sweat the bullshit when the bullshit comes calling....
If only the working ladies had a powerful well funded lobbying effort that could buy the politicians we wouldn't be having this conversation. They would look the other way like a good politican is paid to do by the big corporations that own them.

Edit to add: speaking of politics...I'd never tell a lady who to vote for. I just hope a lot more ladies get registered and vote for the right person in the next election. We can make America smart again or at least not as stupid as it is now
If only the working ladies had a powerful well funded lobbying effort that could buy the politicians we wouldn't be having this conversation. They would look the other way like a good politican is paid to do by the big corporations that own them.

Edit to add: speaking of politics...I'd never tell a lady who to vote for. I just hope a lot more ladies get registered and vote for the right person in the next election. We can make America smart again or at least not as stupid as it is now Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Yeah, if only I were a billionaire.

Hey, everybody. Send me your donations, and I'll get a team of lobbyists to speak on the behalf consenting adults.
This is definitely going to be a setback but we should all just think smart right now and exchange info with our favorite ladies so that if we don go dark we are prepared
This is definitely going to be a setback but we should all just think smart right now and exchange info with our favorite ladies so that if we don go dark we are prepared Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
Wow. You look like you've got some really good....cooking, there.

I need to find an excuse to make a trip to the Midwest.
Under the influence of a little alcohol, I got to thinking a little more (always a potential source of problems).

Who is going to enforce this law? The state attorney general, as I recall, has no law enforcement authority; he represents the state of Texas in civil cases. Law enforcement in Texas is largely a local responsibility. Would DPD, FWPD, APD, SAPD, etc., use the new statute to investigate and try to take down ECCIE? P411? Listcrawler? Rubratings? It would seem like that would entail an investigative effort that exceeds the normal operational capacity of a local LEO. I dunno; I'm just trying to noodle this out.
Yea...I just in case I’d say get in my inbox and get yourself screened so you can obtain my safe guarded phone number for any future trysts you might want ...otherwise you may be SOL and my current friends might be stuck with me lol