Boob Job Advice

But they look so great! Maybe one day I will get there lol Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
But a majority the time, they don't look that good. I've only seen 1 pair that looked and felt natural in 6 years of hobby and visiting strip clubs. All other ones were hard, and the nipples looked cockeyed. Ain't nothing Sexy about cockeyed nips
Exactly right LL. They may look good with clothes on, but anatural, they hardly ever look or feel good.
But a majority the time, they don't look that good. I've only seen 1 pair that looked and felt natural in 6 years of hobby and visiting strip clubs. All other ones were hard, and the nipples looked cockeyed. Ain't nothing Sexy about cockeyed nips Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
+1

I've met a few providers (3) with MM and only 1 of them felt natural. I actually try to avoid the one that do have implants. You never know how they will turn out, its kinda like the 3 bears scenario, lol. But if you do then you will have you will have to live with them for the rest of your life. just think of an old lady with huge testicles on her chest
But a majority the time, they don't look that good. I've only seen 1 pair that looked and felt natural in 6 years of hobby and visiting strip clubs. All other ones were hard, and the nipples looked cockeyed. Ain't nothing Sexy about cockeyed nips Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
You're exactly right and a guy isn't going to tell a gal that her boobs are terrible but plenty will tell her they're nice just because they're big.
Nothing worse than tits that don't fit a girl's body. Yours look very, very appealing. Don't do it. Most MM's are tacky.
  • grean
  • 06-01-2016, 01:46 PM
Those look mighty suckable to me as is! Don't let a surgeon anywhere near them.

Many years from now. Revisit the topic.

If kids take out the perkiness one day, I would only consider restoring them to the way they are now.
Your body was designed perfectly for a reason. Don't introduce foreign objects into it (with the exception of temporary ones for an hour or so).

As the saying goes: Dance with the one that brung ya'.
Honestly it does scare me thinking of the idea of cutting myself open to put foreign object's in my body but I was hoping it would be worth it in the end
Honestly it does scare me thinking of the idea of cutting myself open to put foreign object's in my body but I was hoping it would be worth it in the end Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
That would be butt implants!

Seriously, I think you are gorgeous.
Berkleigh's tits are great!
Though my beautiful natural DD breasts have created hours upon hours of pleasure for gentleman wide and far, they do cause some pretty serious back pain. I have actually lost about 15 pounds in the last few months, making my frame pretty small and that seems to be making it even worse. You seem very petite so if you make the choice, I would go small. One thing I've noticed is that girls without a lot of skin, that go big.. You can see every ridge of the implant.
  • DSK
  • 06-01-2016, 03:23 PM
I know most men have different opinions on boob jobs. It is something that I have been thinking about for sometime now and I just found this link after looking around online. What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qqW_skQBkg

Can I even get boobs SAFELY before I turn 25? It's to my understanding that it's best to wait until your body is fully developed before you try to alter it Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Yours are perfect - don't do it!
Honestly it does scare me thinking of the idea of cutting myself open to put foreign object's in my body but I was hoping it would be worth it in the end Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
I say if it's something that you feel, you'll be truly happy with then go for it.
Though my beautiful natural DD breasts have created hours upon hours of pleasure for gentleman wide and far, they do cause some pretty serious back pain. I have actually lost about 15 pounds in the last few months, making my frame pretty small and that seems to be making it even worse. You seem very petite so if you make the choice, I would go small. One thing I've noticed is that girls without a lot of skin, that go big.. You can see every ridge of the implant. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Oh god that doesn't sound pleasant I'm at 100lbs right now...
After reading these responses I believe I am just going to wait until I turn at least 25 before I consider it a possibility. Thanks for the input ladies and gents. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
I think that is very wise of you. I would say don't do it but maybe someday you might want to. My advice from a guys point of view, just enhance them so they still look natural, maybe no more than a C?

Whatever you do, find a really good doctor and don't skimp on price. Quality and feel over size.