In regards to the yes “shoulda been no review”

• CD3
  • 03-27-2018, 09:59 PM
so why did you start this thread then?? Originally Posted by honest_abe

Oh mr. Bean...don’t quit now...you were just about to crack the case
i think you're doing just fine on your own..
What the fuck else is one supposed to do when they realize it’s not going well and they give the other the option to opt out no charge on them even after they were there 2 hours? I’ll stop bitching when you stop spewing non sense from your ass and answer the question without insulting and using the old white knight jargon to get people to side with you. This isn’t about anyone’s game. This is about what’s the fucking protocol when there is a bad taste left in ones mouth and they chose to keep eating. I’m not looking for any fucking damage control. I could give a fuck about damage. Bc the fact is no matter how old a chick looks, or how far she gets, or rude, or lazy, or ugly...there will STILL ALWAYS be a man willing to pay for her pussy. You don’t need game when you have a pussy. All you need is a pussy. Originally Posted by CD3
Even real angry pussy ???
bottom line - she read the ROS and everyone here knows it.

stop making excuses for her. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Everyone?
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2018, 12:20 AM
What the fuck else is one supposed to do when they realize it’s not going well and they give the other the option to opt out no charge on them even after they were there 2 hours? I’ll stop bitching when you stop spewing non sense from your ass and answer the question without insulting and using the old white knight jargon to get people to side with you. This isn’t about anyone’s game. This is about what’s the fucking protocol when there is a bad taste left in ones mouth and they chose to keep eating. I’m not looking for any fucking damage control. I could give a fuck about damage. Bc the fact is no matter how old a chick looks, or how far she gets, or rude, or lazy, or ugly...there will STILL ALWAYS be a man willing to pay for her pussy. You don’t need game when you have a pussy. All you need is a pussy. Originally Posted by CD3
Since when do hookers hang out with tricks for 2 hours feeling each other out to see if there's a connection? I do my thing and bust my nut and leave, but what do I know

Thank your lucky stars for that pussy you have, I agree with your statement about someone always willing to pay for old pussy, I do it all the time, I never pay for bitchy pussy though, my cock gets soft with bitches, its such a turn off for me
Since when do hookers hang out with tricks for 2 hours feeling each other out to see if there's a connection? I do my thing and bust my nut and leave, but what do I know

Thank your lucky stars for that pussy you have, I agree with your statement about someone always willing to pay for old pussy, I do it all the time, I never pay for bitchy pussy though, my cock gets soft with bitches, its such a turn off for me Originally Posted by BLM69
Hey waldt right....

I bet her phone is ringing..... every time I've had this kinda drama in coed I get busy AF...there is a guy out there who will want to come fuck the stress away....and finds all this sexy....
  • dgc92
  • 03-28-2018, 01:16 AM
Even real angry pussy ??? Originally Posted by PeterBota
Especially angry pussy. The crazy ones fuck the best. I'd be all up in her inbox, in every sense of the word, if my to do list wasn't already a mile long.
  • CD3
  • 03-28-2018, 03:09 AM
Never pay for bitchy pussy hahaha yea. I believe you buddy. But these two jabronies still have yet to answer the question at hand.

Oh wait....is that me still here and not banned...mmmmhmmm...

And if 33 is old to you then I see now why you engage in the hobby. And by the way, what type of dumbass would use that high of a number if they were bullshitting. Don’t you know that all these girls Are 25.
  • CD3
  • 03-28-2018, 03:30 AM
[QUOTE=my cock gets soft with bitches, its such a turn off for me[/QUOTE]

So we are clear. Which part was the bitch part to you..the part where he got to choose the donation? Or hung out for 2 hours? Or the part where you make assumptions that I am violating the terms? Or the part where you chime in to vocalize your distaste for hookers that are telling the other side to a one sided story allowing other to choose which to believe for themselves?
I read the review without logging on. (No ROS access). Don't have to be Inspecter Clouseau to figure it out from the first reaponse. Plus I'm pretty sure she was there which gives her insight.

I've done sessions like this. No chemistry but the lady is obviously legit. So while she was not right for him the "yes" was in order because everyone tried.

That's why I hate the pass/fail nature of yes or no that everyone grades these ladies on. Old skool "no" meant cash-n-dash, bait-n-switch or sting.

Oh. Leaving the donation was the gentlemanly thing to do. Kudos to him.
Bc the fact is no matter how old a chick looks, or how far she gets, or rude, or lazy, or ugly...there will STILL ALWAYS be a man willing to pay for her pussy. You don’t need game when you have a pussy. All you need is a pussy. Originally Posted by CD3
Lets not play Press Your Luck.
I’ve said it before...mouthy dames are the best fucks.
Especially angry pussy. The crazy ones fuck the best. I'd be all up in her inbox, in every sense of the word, if my to do list wasn't already a mile long. Originally Posted by dgc92
yeah you're quite the player there dawg..
"Jabronies" I'll admit I had to look it up.
Fuck yes.....i love you CD3.....will you marry me? Originally Posted by Analeese
Why would this Hoe want to marry your sorry, crazy ass?...Well, at least you both have saggy droopy tits in common, not to mention age fabrication...Fyi, in your new showcase pics, there is one where you are standing in front of a hotel closet in a red onezie, what happened to your figure you boast about all the time, especially your hips? You should remove that one, imho....

We now return you to your scheduled programming - Hoes bitchin’ about ‘Yes’ reviews; narcissistic hoes rah, rah, rah-ing; white knights riding in to Save-the-Day whilst slaying windmills; and trolls telling it like it is or how they think it should be.