You Guys are not scared?

OP, here’s the bottom line. You are butt hurt because things are not working out in the AMPs or with any other attempt to be a provider so you resort to the “I don’t need this site” excuse while lashing out. We have seen this before. No one really cares. Originally Posted by FunMonday

+1

The here say part earlier about OP doing BBFS says it all but if she is not anywhere near GFE anymore and still working with AMP providers that do BBFS, the OP is butt hurt!
OP, here’s the bottom line. You are butt hurt because things are not working out in the AMPs or with any other attempt to be a provider so you resort to the “I don’t need this site” excuse while lashing out. We have seen this before. No one really cares. Originally Posted by FunMonday

Wait ...pause...bitch who said it ain’t working out for me in AMPS����������
Y’alls assimtions are hilarious af

First I habve something which is why I don’t wanna be gfe
Now I’m but hurt because it’s not working out in a spa omg omg

What’s next??? I’m waiting !!
None of you bitchs even knew I existed til this thread now all of a sudden you know me and what I do okay ���� is y’all say so
Refresher Course on our Forum Guidelines
To all,

I wanted to take a moment to call to attention a few of the site's guidelines to be sure everyone understands and is on the same page with what is expected and what will be enforced.

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Good One Slubby !! Thanks for reminding and bringing in some "Order and Discipline" to this Thread !!
To all,

I wanted to take a moment to call to attention a few of the site's guidelines to be sure everyone understands and is on the same page with what is expected and what will be enforced.

Insulting Others
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Originally Posted by slubby
I already told y’all what y’all can do!!
Y’all wanna continue to come for me and assume and act like y’all know me than imma disrespect every last one of y’all period.

Idgaf about the rules!! I won’t follow them got a problem get my account shut down tf you mfs depend and need this site more than I ever will

(Edit by Namssa- Jessika understand the rules will be followed and we do not have to wait until you point out to suspend your account. )
  • BLM69
  • 08-17-2018, 04:59 PM
Wait ...pause...bitch who said it ain’t working out for me in AMPS😂😂😂😂😂 girl bye ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼 Originally Posted by Jessika_Rose
I thought you were done responding on the last page?
To all,

Insulting Others
General rudeness toward other members on the site Originally Posted by slubby

+1 Thanks Slubby

Cause i am not happy with my English being corrected
That is very rude and Disrespectfully wrong!
Y’all wanna continue to come for me and assume and act like y’all know me than imma disrespect every last one of y’all period.

Idgaf about the rules!! I won’t follow them got a problem get my account shut down tf you mfs depend and need this site more than I ever will Originally Posted by Jessika_Rose

Idgaf about the rules!! I won’t follow them got a problem get my account shut down tf you mfs depend and need this site more than I ever will Originally Posted by Jessika_Rose

OP should have started by telling us about the BBFS OP use to do at the AMPs
or did OP miss that post?
When y’all stfu I will until then nope imma stand up for myself because now y’all acting like y’all kno me when none of y’all even knew of me and had to do your search to find out about me tf y’all taking this whole entire post and turning it into something
Else! Y’all don’t wanna debate respectfully so with that being said my respect level for anyone of this site is dead!! I wanted answers on why everyone isn’t so cautious about their health period now y’all personally tryna attack me like y’all have eben conversed me with me beyond this post those who messaged me asking In regards to info got respect because they respectfully approached me you don’t wanna have respect I’m not giving it period
Dear slubby,

Please delete Post #49, it no longer applies, the OP has now gone TJ on us and that Post now makes me look unfavorably, casting a shadow upon my sunshine.

Your friend,

Manny
Ok, first and last warning - Please stop the run on sentences or I am going to take back Post #49!! Originally Posted by ManSlut

Dude U had an hour to pull the trigger!

Dear slubby,

Please delete Post #49, it no longer applies, the OP has now gone TJ on us and that Post now makes me look unfavorable, casting a shadow upon my sunshine.
Your friend,

Manny Originally Posted by ManSlut

U still looking favorable Manny

When y’all stfu I will until then nope imma stand up for myself because now y’all acting like y’all kno me when none of y’all even knew of me and had to do your search to find out about me tf y’all taking this whole entire post and turning it into something
Else! Y’all don’t wanna debate respectfully so with that being said my respect level for anyone of this site is dead!! I wanted answers on why everyone isn’t so cautious about their health period now y’all personally tryna attack me like y’all have eben conversed me with me beyond this post those who messaged me asking In regards to info got respect because they respectfully approached me you don’t wanna have respect I’m not giving it period Originally Posted by Jessika_Rose

OP some people can not be changed, the ones that do BBFS will not change till they get an STD and have to suffer thru it and then some of them will still go back to BBFS,

period
Else! Y’all don’t wanna debate respectfully so with that being said my respect level for anyone of this site is dead!! I wanted answers on why everyone isn’t so cautious about their health period now y’all personally tryna attack me like y’all have eben conversed me with me beyond this post those who messaged me asking In regards to info got respect because they respectfully approached me you don’t wanna have respect I’m not giving it period Originally Posted by Jessika_Rose
I tried to debate you 'respectfully' but you were unwilling to put up or shut up when asked for proof and instead called me illiterate and a bitch.

Dear slubby,

Please delete Post #49, it no longer applies, the OP has now gone TJ on us and that Post now makes me look unfavorable, casting a shadow upon my sunshine.

Your friend,

Manny Originally Posted by ManSlut
LOL dude you're killing me!
I can smell the chum in the water.