why no AA providers? what is wrong with us?

"what is wrong with us?"

NOT A DAMMMMMM THING BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well wow I never post to anything but thought I would post to this. Now I am one of color and have a great reputation on the board, and yes it is hard out here for a women of color but it can be done. Its only hard because we have soo much stereotype's behind are color we have pimps, we're crazy, cant handle business etc.

If you just work hard make sure your skills are up to par trust me the men will come and stay. I have men all the time come tell me that blacks don't turn them on but there is something about me and you better believe you bottom dollar when they leave I make sure the remember my skills.

I don't think a lot of girls make it cause they feel like a man owe them something hell they don't owe u shit u owe them a good time if they pick you cause its100 girls they could have seen but you are they one they pick. Anyway just make sure your skills are good you can, and know how to handle business you should be just fine.

Like I always say treat me good I'll treat you better..
That last sentence is one of the best provider mottos I've read in some time. Ladies of all stripes should adopt it.
Well wow I never post to anything but thought I would post to this. Now I am one of color and have a great reputation on the board, and yes it is hard out here for a women of color but it can be done. Its only hard because we have soo much stereotype's behind are color we have pimps, we're crazy, cant handle business etc.

If you just work hard make sure your skills are up to par trust me the men will come and stay. I have men all the time come tell me that blacks don't turn them on but there is something about me and you better believe you bottom dollar when they leave I make sure the remember my skills.

I don't think a lot of girls make it cause they feel like a man owe them something hell they don't owe u shit u owe them a good time if they pick you cause it 100 girls they could have seen but you are they one they pick. Anyway just make sure your skills are good you can, and know how to handle business you should be just fine.

Like I always say treat me good I'll treat you better.. Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl
Didn't want to bring your name into this because you're not a drama person but with this post I just laughed about it having to do with color - you are one of the absolute best providers here - period. Nothing to do with your color it has everything to do with who you are. You're always ready for me (no waiting for you to get ready like most providers do while I wait VERY uncomfortably in a strange parking lot), nicest and cleanest in-call I've seen, GREAT conversation - the kind you'd dream about with a real date, and your skills in the bedroom are first rate. I've never thought about your color (well maybe a little and it's damn sexy) but as a provider you could give many others classes.

I can't speak for others but the biggest turn-off for me is an attitude - included many things in the while IOP thing which with me, being that GFE is SOOO important, you set the standard.
Didn't want to bring your name into this because you're not a drama person but with this post I just laughed about it having to do with color - you are one of the absolute best providers here - period. Nothing to do with your color it has everything to do with who you are. You're always ready for me (no waiting for you to get ready like most providers do while I wait VERY uncomfortably in a strange parking lot), nicest and cleanest in-call I've seen, GREAT conversation - the kind you'd dream about with a real date, and your skills in the bedroom are first rate. I've never thought about your color (well maybe a little and it's damn sexy) but as a provider you could give many others classes.

I can't speak for others but the biggest turn-off for me is an attitude - included many things in the while IOP thing which with me, being that GFE is SOOO important, you set the standard. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
+1! EBG is good people in every way!
I love beautiful, naughty women of all flavors.
Race is not an issue with me.
+1! EBG is good people in every way! Originally Posted by Iaintliein
if this thread is turning into the "kiss EGB's ass" thread, count me in, I would do that all day long!

I don't think a lot of girls make it cause they feel like a man owe them something hell they don't owe u shit u owe them a good time if they pick you cause its100 girls they could have seen but you are they one they pick. Anyway just make sure your skills are good you can, and know how to handle business you should be just fine.

Like I always say treat me good I'll treat you better.. Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl

..and the black providers reading this all said, "Amen".
There are a lot of guys that have for whatever reason ruled black providers out completely but who cares? There are so many that have not. It is up to the girl to appeal to them. I think any girl that puts in work and is truly desirable can be successful. The number of clients you get is not as important as your ability to keep them coming back over and over. I have been very successful as a provider. Black girls do have to work harder and be better, but I would do that anyway so its no problem to rise to the challenge.
+1
.........Black girls do have to work harder and be better, but I would do that anyway so its no problem to rise to the challenge. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan

A better quote would be: AA providers have to do over twice as much as other providers to be successful, but for me at least, it isn't difficult.
If someone doesn't want to see us because we are black, eff em. We know our worth. Just gotta be damn good at what you do. I've had people tell me I'm not worth what I ask for but do I let it phase me? No. Just keep truckin'.
There are PLENTY PLENTY PLENTY of men in America whom love black men and will pay Top- Dollar to be in their presence.

I have had a good run so far and don't see it stopping. I have accomplished getting Fake Boobs since I have been a provider, I have a client whom fly's me once a month to various destinations to meet him, instead of calling a girl in that area lol. My most recent adventure being Turks & Caicos Islands. (though I am not sure I am fond of international traveling lol)

Lots of men love US.

I don't think a lot of girls make it cause they feel like a man owe them something hell they don't owe u shit u owe them a good time if they pick you cause its100 girls they could have seen but you are they one they pick. Anyway just make sure your skills are good you can, and know how to handle business you should be just fine. Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl
Yes exactly EBG I always feel extremely grateful whenever a guy decides to schedule with me. Men can sense when you are grateful for their company.

If you are a true hospitable person, with character and integrity you will make a good impression. I come from the hospitality industry to begin with so I know the level of customer service and upscale etiquette needed to satisfy a man whom is expecting to be impressed by this "upscale companion". It takes hard work but due diligence never fails.

There are a lot of guys that have for whatever reason ruled black providers out completely but who cares? There are so many that have not. It is up to the girl to appeal to them. I think any girl that puts in work and is truly desirable can be successful. The number of clients you get is not as important as your ability to keep them coming back over and over. I have been very successful as a provider. Black girls do have to work harder and be better, but I would do that anyway so its no problem to rise to the challenge. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Yes have no doubt about it, you are under scrutiny when your skin is on the darker shade of the spectrum. We put in hard work to get where we are as I am sure every provider of every race whom has noticed progress in her ventures in this field since the beginning has done.

I believe we should brag on ourselves whenever we get a chance to, don't see too many taking up for us until a tragic thread like this is made (lmao and what a depressing title it is). We have a stereotype to overcome so yes we always have to be on the TIP TOP of your hustle. There are some people out there just waiting on you to mess up so they can say, "See, I told you so..."
A better quote would be: AA providers have to do over twice as much as other providers to be successful, but for me at least, it isn't difficult. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
No that is not a better quote at all. That is twisting my words into what you think. How do you know how much one girl has to do versus another? I work smarter not harder baby and my per call average is higher than most girls of any color because my clients feel that my services are worth a fat stack of cash.

Are you saying you are a high volume provider? You go girl! I am glad it is not difficult for you, keep it up! If you are not, you don't know what is difficult and what's not. You don't know much of anything. No matter the industry, a good service provider makes their job appear easy and natural and the reality is a lot of time, money, and thought has gone into it.

Please do not try to go in and edit anything else I say. You are not qualified.
No that is not a better quote at all. That is twisting my words into what you think. How do you know how much one girl has to do versus another? I work smarter not harder baby and my per call average is higher than most girls of any color because my clients feel that my services are worth a fat stack of cash.

Are you saying you are a high volume provider? You go girl! I am glad it is not difficult for you, keep it up! If you are not, you don't know what is difficult and what's not. You don't know much of anything. No matter the industry, a good service provider makes their job appear easy and natural and the reality is a lot of time, money, and thought has gone into it.

Please do not try to go in and edit anything else I say. You are not qualified. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
1).I am not a provider 2). I was trying to pay you a compliment 3). Whenever I said you have to do twice as much, that was to mean that you are twice as smart, but you must have read something else. Thanks for the sarcasm, good day to you!