Pegging: Who Does it best?

DallasR ... I am all yawls!
All is right................lol
DallasR ... I am all yawls! Originally Posted by hookem69horns
Tons of fun with two like-minded players. As I always say, "It's not what's inside you that counts, it's whose on the other end".
ask & ye shall recieve! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You bend over, she DRIVES!!!!!

Bring it home baby!
I am WAY in the mood for someone in the DFW area to come to denton to give it to me today! any takers? pm me
I'll try receiving as long as I can Give too. I've never experienced Greek or pegging. As long as its no bigger than mine, ill try a little give and take. Lol
lol how big is yours??
Let's just say a hell of a lot smaller than the monster dongs that you girls strap on! In fact, i'm the perfect size for some lovely lady to comfortably transition into trying Greek! Any takers? ROFL
I really enjoy pegging! I don't always use my harness. I like using it detached because I have more flexibility. I love the feeling of power I get. Especially when my play thing is chained to my bed.
Strap On's - Love and Excel in Sensual Strap on
I also love mixing prostate massage/ milking's with tease & denial : )
Luxury, if I'm ever in the same town as you you're getting a call from me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Using a Feeldoe is best with a harness (Spare Parts "Joque" works). Adds some stability to the girlcock. And she gets to feel more of the sensation of moving a cock in and out of an ass. Nice with the small vibe in the base of the Feeldoe, too....
I’d love to experience my first pegging sometime in the Dallas area
Wow, way to resurrect a six-years dormant thread.